Chapter 1

It had been a week since Gotham was put back together. The two foes coming together to save not only the city but there 'relationship'. Batman had opened up to New people excepting them into his life. A son, a sister figure , and a father figure.

And on the other side of the spectrum we have Joker; he and his villian friends made up and are back to the usual ways.

"Harley do you think I should go with ' Star Knight Blood' or 'Bashed Skull Shake' for my lipstick?" Joker shouted from his room across the hall to his best friend.

"Me and you both know 'Rose Rum' looks best on you!' Harley says poking her head into his room.

Now every villian , surprisingly , lives in the same house. And everyone has there own room and everyone chips in on rent and such.

"You do always know what is best for me." Joker says as he picks out the lipstick and runs it across his lips, smiling so his sharp teeth show off.

"Meow Meow! Get in here ! Meow Meow ! Batman is on TV!" Catwoman says quickly poking her head in and then out of joker's room as she runs to the couch.

Every villian so scattered across the living room, some on the floor and some on the couch. The TV playing.

Harley and Joker find a spot on the floor and couch to watch the TV.

The TV showing a close up on Batman and Robin talking on a rooftop, a random criminal tied up next to them.

"Amateur." Ivy starts blankly

"So I checked the calendar and today is grocery day. " Penguin says as he walks in and everyone pauses.

Grocery day is when most people go to BUY groceries. Now these are villian we are talking about remember that.

" GO GO GO ! " Ivy shouts to the other villian as she throws the bags of food she's stolen into the get away car.

Every villian hoping in with a big or two in hand. Just as Batman and Robin show up on the scene they speed off.

"Riddle me this! Why aren't we driving any faster ?!" The Riddler shouts as bane steps on the gas with Batman and Robin still on persuit.

An hour or so into the chase the villian loose the heros and return home , Harley waiting for them ready to help put away the stolen food.

"Now that was a rush! Meow Meow!" Catwoman states helping take bags out.

"I just wish Joker went with us. " two face states looking to joker's closed door.

"He's just not feeling to good, you all know that." Harley says putting food away into the fridge and cabinets

See now every since the saving of the city Joker had been bed ridden. Not only had crunching hid stomach like that after so many years of no work on his stomach, he had came down with a bad Flu.

No only was he incredibly sore but he also felt like he was dieing. He wasn't but he felt like it.

All he could really do was do his make up and watch TV with everyone if he had the strength.

No one but the villian knew about his bed ridden self. Meaning the Batfamiy had no idea. Batman being the most worried about it.

In his eyes it's unfair and selfish that every other villian has been seen since the saving of Gotham City but not Joker ! His quote on quote greatest enemy! He had no way of tracking him down or getting information on him. He had little to no connections with villians.

"Padre, I'm sure Mr. Joker will show up eventually." Dick says as he changes into a t-shirt.

I sighs "Well he better or else I'm gonna go looking for him myself. " he says as he changes into his red robe, leaving his cowl on as usual.

The two enter into the manor, Alfred doing light dusting and Babs choosing a movie for family movie night , as it was her turn to pick.

"Welcome home master Bru- Batman , and master Dick" Alfred says giving both of them a light smile.

Dick already rushed to go see what movie Barbara picked out , leaving Alfred and Bruce alone.

"I presume you didn't see him." Alfred states.

"Why would it matter ?" Batman huffs, Batman doesn't care for villians.

"Well you have been in such a down mood since he hasn't appeared and you still look blue." Alfred states putting the duster down.

It was true Batman always got happy when he sees the bat signal because he has a little hope it could be Joker, but lately it's like he just disappeared with the wind.

"Boo Boo, I made you some soup. Alphabet soup with only the B and J's like you like it." Harley says quietly as she steps into her best friends room.

"Thank you Harley, you always knew how to make me feel better. " He says sitting up from his bed slowly, still groaning in pain.

He takes the bowl and picks up the spoon to take sips of the soup. He smiled at the taste because he loved Harley's cooking oh so much.

He scooted slowly backwards so his back could rest against a layer of pillows. Every villian had given up a pillow or two to him so he could have comfort in his time of pain. Every villian helps another villian.

"Boo Boo, how you feeling ?" Harley asks gentlely.

"Like fire, and not in the good way." Joker says quietly.

The only villians who went into joker's room while he was bed ridden was Harley and Riddler.

Harley for most things like food and to chat and best friend stuff and Riddler to entertain joker with riddles.

Joker didn't really want anyone to see him this way , especially not Batman. It's why the villians have been doing so many crimes, to distract Batman from his absence but little do they know. It hasn't worked , and Batman definitely notices his greatest enemies absence; and he doesn't like the absence. Not one bit.

:'''

Hah so um chapter one;000 hope this was good. I'm bad at writing ;//; this is a story I'd like to see all the way to the end so I will try to do just that ;09.

If there are any villians you want me to mention or like suggestions for scenes that should happen;;)// lemme know :00 bye for now <333

-

Sugar