Chapter 2

It has been almost 2 weeks since grocery day and all the villians hadn't really done any crimes, the reason being Joker needed more help because barley had a skating accident when she was committing a crime. Spraining her ankle so she two also needed care. Every villian in the house helped to make sure they were tended too.

Joker's sickness had went away by this point but he was still sore. He could how walk but if he stated still or moved to fast he would be in a lot of pain. Joker stopped during his makeup leaving his face white like the rest of his skin.

His hair had no bounce and his eyes had no joy as he was stuck in the house hold for almost 3 weeks. He hated this so much he just wants to be out committing crimes but he can't.

Meanwhile Gotham is happy, no villians for 2 weeks. No crimes and no danger. Nothing to worry about.

Barbara thinks that maybe the villians are up too something, Alfred and Dick are enjoying the peace and have been doing grandpa grandchild bonding activities. Batman hates this though. He wants to be fighting his greatest enemy but instead his enemy is hiding. Hiding somewhere -- probably ran off to fight that tights wearing , over powered , not as good looking as batman , cape wearing hero. Batman knew this wasn't true but he had been searching for his enemy's location and couldn't find it.

But just then he saw an alert that Catwoman was spotted near a doctor's office running off with pills -- lame I know but hey Joke needs them.

Batman and Robin arrive on the scene and corner Catwoman. Batman knows Catwoman knows where Joker is so he immediately questions her.

"Where are all the villians ?" Batman says with a sharp frown on his face.

"Meow Meow why would out care !?" Catwoman yells back as she knows she's running out of time.

"Tell me where Joker is !"batman presses on .

"Meow Meow ! I will never tell!' and with that Catwoman scratches the side of Batman's cowl making a break for it dropping a bottle behind.

"Batdad look at this" robin says as he picks up the bottle. "These are pain killers, why would she steal these ?" Robin questions

"I'm not fully sure but I know it has to do with Joker and he villians disappearence." Batman says looking at the bottle carefully.

Catwoman runs into the house locking the door behind her. All the villians look at her curiously.

"Meow Meow, batman is on to us!" Catwoman sqeaks out.

And just like that a shattering noise can be heard from Joker's room and every villian rushes to his aid.

Only to be shocked and surprised when Joker is seen standing upright and an empty bowl broken on the ground. His eyes look drained of life, his smile gone .

"Batman... Distract him.. NOW! Joker orders and like that every villian is out the door.

The thing is every villian knew Joker had tried hard to get batman to admit his undieing hate for him and he doesn't want all that to go out the window. Batman not noticing that Joker is missing is the only way to keep the 'relationship stable'.

Joker quickly fell back onto the bed and groaned in pain. He sighed and looked out his rooms window that was partly covered. God how he wished to be out with the others , but this is how it has to be. For now at least.

Batman, Robin , Babs , and Alfred had been throwing ideas out as to why Catwoman would buy painkillers. Who were they for?

Just then an alert was out out saying that every villian except Harley and Joker were causing problems in Gotham so everyone suited up and headed out to the city.

Every villian was doing what ever they could to cause damage or danger to the city. Knowing it was for the well being of Joker.

Batman and Robin took on Bane, Catwoman , the riddler, and the penguin.

Alfred and Babs took on everyone else.

Once the villians had either escaped or been tied up they were scent to Arkam ,no doubt they would escape some time soon.

Batman was smiyeing at the win but it soon faded as he realised he didn't see the ever so perky clown. He looked at the group of villians tied up, the riddler, Catwoman , and two face.

"Where is he ?" Batman said directly to the riddler.

The riddler shook his head 'if it's your clown your talking about , i don't know !" He shouted and the shut his mouth as he was getting taken into a cop car.

Batman focused his attention to Catwoman, as two face was already taken away.

"Why painkillers?" Batman asks the crazy cat lady.

"Meow Meow! Not a peep out of me!" She says and closes her mouth.

Batman yells out, he wanted answers and no one was giving answers. He hated this ! Everyone looked at batman as he threw a tantrum in the street as Catwoman was taken away.

"Batdad what's wrong ?" Robin said as he stepped forward to batman.

"It's not fair, they know where he is but won't give a single clue!"batman said crossing his arms.

With that batman grappled away letting the Batfamiy take the batmobile home.

Joker had found himself in the kitchen as Bane and Poisen Ivy entered the house. Most villians would go into hidening and wait a while before returning, but Harley wanted Ivy and Bane to make sure Joker was ok while she was off her feet.

Joker was at the sink crying. He was crying because of a mix between The fact that he can't fight batman or do any crimes for that matter , and because of the intense pain be felt walking to the kitchen.

Ivy and Bane rushed to his aid, bane getting water in pain killers from the cabinet . Ivy using a bed of flowers to carry Joker to his bed.

"How did you even get all the way out here?" Ivy asked

Joker didn't answer and just sobbed. He felt helpless like this, he wished he was strong like batman, in shape like batman, but he's not like batman.

He's like Joker.

(£)£/////

Ha ha sad times :)// 8 swear it gets happier :')((( hope u enjoyeddd<3

-
Sugar