Chapter 6: Dance Dance

She says she's no good

With words but I'm worse.

-Fall Out Boy

ENJOY!

~~~

"Mom"

I quickly hop off the car and Pete steps back.

He looks like a deer in headlights.

"What the actual fuck Hero?!" I hear a loud booming voice.

Dad.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I ask shocked.

"We come here sometimes it helps your mothers insomnia what the hell are you doing here... with Pete on the hood of his fucking car making out?!" he roars.

I purse my lips together.

"Brendon I ca-" Pete starts stepping forward.

"You" he growls coming over to Pete and clenching his jaw his hands in fists.

"You were supposed to be my best friend, you were supposed to stay AWAY from her you fucking asshole." he growls lowly.

"Brendon man I can explain" he says calmly.

"Explain what?! that you were about to fuck my only virgin daughter on the hood of your car?!" he screams.

Pete scratches the back of his neck.

"Get in the car Hero" my dad says.

"But da-"

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW HERO!!!!!" He turns around screaming at me.

I nod and walk over to the car passing my mom who gives me a disgusted look.

I get in the back seat putting my head in my hands starting to cry.

How?

That's my question.

How did it get this far in one day?

He barely knew me.

But I couldn't help but love what he made me feel.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a door opening and slamming followed by another one.

"I'm so disappointed in you" my dad says backing out quickly driving away.

---

I open the car door slamming it as hard as I can when I'm out speed walking inside my parents following close behind.

I start going up the stairs but am stopped.

"No you're not going anywhere get your little ass back down here" my mom says slamming the keys on the coffee table.

I grind my teeth and walk back down standing in front of them.

"What were you doing with him?!" My dad yells throwing his jacket across the room.

"You wanna know what really happened?" I snarl "I met Pete at the smoothie shop we exchanged numbers and then started texting. he said he wanted to sneak me out then he picked me up from Brent's house and tool me to the beach when we got back in the car we were soaked from the ocean so I got in and wrung out my clothes and then we got back out after I had gotten dressed again then we hugged I kissed him pulled away he pulled me back in and we stated making out so he lifted me up and pressed me against the hood of his car." I explain.

They stand there staring at me.

"We didn't have sex if that's what you're thinking" I say.

"You still disobeyed me" my mom growls.

I stand there.

"SERIOUSLY THE ONLY REASON YOU HATE HIM IS BECAUSE YOU WERE A FUCKING SLUT AND SLEPT WITH Patrick SO YOU HATE HIM! SO DON'T EVEN!" I scream at her.

Her hand comes down onto my cheek my head whipping left.

"Oh alright" I say after I straighten out.

"Don't you ever say th-" she starts.

Oh fucking no

I was PISSED THE FUCK OFF

There's not stopping me.

"It's a free country bitch! I mean that's what spencer fought for right?! Patrick Patrick Patrick!" I yell his name.

"Hero, stop!" my dad yells raising his hand I know what he's about to do as soon as I see his hand move I dodge and step to the side leaving him to swat the air.

"Why what are you gonna do?! hit me like you hit mom?!" I scream getting closer to him.

"What you gonna beat me to the ground until I'm half way did like you did to grandpa gorge?!" I scream basically in his face

"What's it gonna be dad?" I ask.

I was running on pure adrenaline.

"Stop" he says.

I can see him gettingweaker with each word.

My mom she was just sitting there watching.

"How long is it gonna take for you to put her in her place" I point to my mom backing up"huh? she has been bossing you around for way too long and being a slut but when I do something wrong oh my fucking god call the police!!!" I say with thick sarcasm.

"You guys have done nothing but put me down my whole life and I am fucking done with it. you don't control me like a video game anymore. Go be with your favorite child in San Diego. I'm sure her lesbian lover would love to meet you" I smirk.

My mom gasps and puts her hand over her mouth.

"Oh and dad mom is having an affair with Dallon. goodnight" I smirk walking away.

The rest of the night consisted of them yelling at each other and me laying in bed loving everything.

I would text Pete but I left my phone and shoes in his car.

So I just god to sleep.

~~~