Chapter 8: Rat-A-Tat

Are you ready for another bad poem?

One more off key anthem.

-Fall Out Boy

ENJOY!

Sorry if this sucks!

~~~

I wake up the next morning to Pete moving a little bit.

I open my eyes and yawn a little bit.

He's still not awake and he's looks so cute!

He reminded me of a little baby he looked so innocent and cute when he's asleep.

I rub his arm a bit and smile.

This was really him.

He's so perfect perfection.

I'm weird.

I untangle myself from him and slowly get up making sure I didn't wake him up.

I stand up and take the hair tie off my wrist and put my hair up.

I get my shorts from last night back on but keep Pete's shirt on.

I liked it.

I go over to my door slowly opening it once again, making sure I don't wake Pete, and slipping out softly shutting the door behind me.

"What are you doing?" a voice that just so happens to be long to my dad makes me jump and turn around.

"Oh uh hey" I say.

Why was he talking to me why did he care?

"Hey. what are you doing?" he asks holding his coffee in one hand the other in the pocket of his pajama.

I sshrug

"Going down-"

"Cut the crap I know he's here in your bed" he says with a serious face.

I look down scratching my arm.

I nod.

"Yeah he is."

"Is that his shirt"

"Yeah"

"I want you out"

What?

"What?" I ask looking up shocked.

"You heard me hero, I love you I do and I will never stop but honey, you've caused a lot of problems for us here. I will support you I don't know about your mother but I will. So you choose Him or Us?" he says sipping his coffee.

I look at him more hurt than anything.

"Daddy, I can't choose I want both if you love me you shouldn't make me choose you should be happy that I'm happy" I say on the verge of tears.

"Well Hero this has nothing to do about how much I love this has to do with the fact that this is hurting me and your mother and we can't have that so it's him or us"

I shake my head crying.

"It's him then. Because he would never make me choose like this"

"Then go" my dad says then walking away to his room slamming the door.

I hurry and go back IMF my room crying.

Pete is now away and sitting up looking around the room until I shut the door.

He gets up and comes over hugging me.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong baby? hmm what's wrong?" he asks calmly rubbing my back.

"He made me choose." I say crying harder into his chest.

"What?"

"He made me choose between him and mom or you" I say.

"Oh" he says worry obvious in his voice.

"I

chose you" I say pulling away.

"But...why?"

"Because the person who makes me choose doesn't love me enough to let me just be happy with both." I say rubbing his arms.

"Oh baby" he says kissing me.

I kiss him back but freak out when he pulls away.

"Where the hell am I supposed to go?!"

He looks at me and smiles.

"Live with me"

~~~

Way short I'm sorry!

~~~