Nathan and Sang Headcanons

- Taking turns with who makes breakfast and helping each other make it

- If Sang is tired or cold in the mornings, she'll walk into the kitchen with the blanket from Nathan's bed around her (Nathan then hugs and kisses her)

- On days where they have nothing going on they'll explore the woods together

- When they feel lazy, they watch scary movies and cuddle on the couch... which North then gets mad at them about and Kota scolds them for

- Nathan constantly tells Sang how much he loves her and how he's afraid of losing her (in return she promises she'll never leave)

- She runs her fingers through his hair a lot because she thinks it's really soft

- There's a lot of miscellaneous objects that belong to Sang that are spread around Nathan's house (he loves having a constant reminder of her when she's not around)

- They fall asleep on the couch together a lot

- When they fall asleep on the couch together, Kota's usually the one to wake them up

- Much time is spent in the pool during warm weather (many bets are made and many favors are owed)

- Stealing Max together, forcing Kota to come over and get him back

- Nathan likes how domesticated it feels to have him and Sang alone at his house (with occasionally Max)

- Self-defense lessons that turn into make out sessions (not that either of them mind)

a/n: I'm working on some new one shots for you. And I'm even writing some for Miserably Delightful and Anything & Everything, for look out for those. This is especially for a little sweetheart named Belle because I felt bad that I didn't get the chance to write a one shot for her today. I also believe you all know the drill with this at this point: comment which ones you want to see as a one shot.

xoxo,

ry.