Fruit Cup

Sang blinked at the sight before her. Then she blinked again. And just because the entire situation was so frustrating, she blinked a third time. Hands on her hips, she thought over her predicament and tried to conjure up some solutions. The obvious solution was to go outside and inform the boys that she couldn't reach what was left of the towels on the top shelf. But, she had been the one sent inside, and she had been the one to promise to gather them towels.

With a somewhat displeased huff, Sang inspected the shelves that lined the closet. She figured that since she didn't weigh too much she could probably stand on one of the lower shelves and reach the towels; she would just have to be careful and never let North know.

She tentatively raised a foot and gripped the shelf above for balance before bringing her other foot up along with it. She kept her grip on the other shelf to maintain her balance, then reached up with her other hand to grab the towels and toss a few of them on the floor. She was practically beaming as she reached for the last towel, but the issue with this towel was that it was in the back corner and she had to stretch for it.

She stood on tiptoe slightly, which was the wrong move. Her balance was thrown off and she slipped, grasping the towel as she fell backwards. She managed to maneuver herself in a way that she was able to roll when she hit the floor and sit up on her knees, clutching the tricky towel in her hands triumphantly.

"Yes!" She exclaimed jumping to her feet and doing a small victory dance. "I did it without any help! Yes! Go me!"

She abruptly froze at the sound of clapping and turned around, awkwardly fixing the strap of her bathing suit. She had been aware the Toma team was stopping by, but she had not been aware that Raven had observed the entire situation that had just played out. He was smirking as he clapped slowly.

"Good job, Little Bird," he praised her, leaning against the door frame. He was trying his hardest not to laugh at her victory dance or check her out, but it was oh so hard. "Need help carrying those back out to everyone?"

Sang glanced down at the rumpled pile of towels on the floor then back at Raven. "Oh, um, yeah... That would be nice."

He leaned down and gathered all of them, leaving Sang to only carry the towel that was responsible for her downfall. She trailed behind Raven, still blushing slightly. When they came to the table the boys were sitting at outside, Raven dropped the towels on top of it, Corey sending him an incredulous look, and Sang slid into the seat beside North, hiding her face.

Raven cleared his throat and looked directly at Nathan. "Do you have any fruit cups?"

"Uh... Yeah. I think so. In the fridge. Sang eats them sometimes, though they're mostly there from North," Nathan replied, confused but not too concerned. Strange behavior from Raven was pretty much normal.

Raven nodded and then disappeared inside. Sang continued to feel mortified over what Raven had witnessed, while nodding along to something Gabriel and Luke were talking to her about. She believed it had to do with some new dance club they wanted to take her to, but she was much too busy dying over embarrassment. A few minutes passed, and Raven returned, dropping the fruit cup in front of Sang.

Her eyebrows shot up, and she stared at him, questioningly.

"For you," he briefly explained, gesturing to the cup.

Luke groaned and pouted. "Please tell me you're not turning into North too. It's our day off. She shouldn't have to eat healthy."

North sent his brother a glare then a thankful look towards Raven. "Thank you! Fucking finally. I'm glad I'm not the only one who tries to get her to eat fruit. It's good for her." He turned to look at Sang, expectantly. "You really should eat it. You've barely ate anything today."

"Of course," Raven said, his arms crossed over his chest. "You're welcome, West. Anything to keep the Little Bird healthy."

Sang shrugged and accepted the fork that Marc was passing her away, missing the amusement that had lit up in his eyes. She dove into the fruit, completely oblivious to the reactions around her: Raven openly smirking, Corey hiding his smile behind his hand, and Marc practically sitting on Brandon to keep him quiet about the entire ordeal.

When Sang finished, she set the cup down, smiling slightly.

"You liked it?" Raven asked, grinning slightly. Sang nodded, and his grin widened. He slung an arm around around her, pulling her into a side hug. "Good. I'm glad."

a/n: this unedited but I thought it was kind of funny and I hope you like it!!