Rehearsal Dinner

"Good morning beautiful." Adrian greets as my eyes flutter open.

A smile appears on my lips. "Hey my handsome fiancé."

He pecks my lips and I cup his cheek. Moments like these made me so happy.

"Are you ready for our photoshoot and rehearsal dinner?" Adrian asks and I nod.

"Are you ready for our wedding the day after tomorrow?" I ask and Adrian nods. We both get up and start getting dressed.

I put on a white sleeveless top and a beige skirt. I slid on my beige pumps and let my hair fall into wavy curls.

"You look gorgeous." Adrian compliments making me smile.

I walk over to him and help him with his tie. "And you look as handsome as always."

He connects our lips and I wrap my arms around him. When we pull away he lays his forehead on mine.

"Seeing Daniel with his son made me think," Adrian starts. "I want to start trying for a baby."

His eyes searched mine for a reaction. My smile answers his question. "I'd love to start a family with you."

Adrian grins and picks me up before spinning me around. I giggle as I wrap my arms around him. He sets me down and we look into the mirror as he places his hand over my flat stomach.

His chin rested on my shoulder. "Soon we'll have a little boy or girl running around the house."

I turn my head to look at him. "I can't wait."

He pecks my lips and I smile. I interlock our hands before we head downstairs.

"Good morning Ms. Zamora, Mr. McKeller." Fernando states.

A few days ago I changed my last name to Zamora and I was still getting used to it.

"Good morning Fernando." We respond.

Fernando placed a plate of waffles and bacon in front of us as well as two cups of coffee.

"Thank you." We thank Fernando who afterwords excuses himself and walk out of the dinning room.

Adrian's phone dings. "It's my mom. She saids that they are about to get here."

"Let's hurry up and eat then." I answer and Adrian nods before we both eat our breakfast.

Rosalinda and another maid clean up the table and we thank them. Right after the door bell rings and our families walk through the door as well as our friends.

"Woah! Nice house." Sebastian states.

"It's nice to see all of you guys again." Adrian states and I nod in agreement.

"I still can't believe you guys are getting married tomorrow." Gabby replies.

"Me neither." I confess.

"We should probably get going." Dad states as he looks at his watch.

"The photographer said he would meet us there at nine nine thirty and it's eight forty." Mr. McKeller agreed.