• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT •

Okay, so I have been going through the countless comments you, my lovelies, leave and I find myself dying of laughter. I don't know, but I feel like the comments make the story even better and funnier and I appreciated each and every one of them. As I reread this story, I couldn't help but find it a bit cringe at times especially with Adrian's cold demeanor one second and horny ass the next, but take in mind I was a fourteen year-old when I wrote this so it is not one of my best works.

However, I have matured—somewhat, and I want to bring you guys a new edited version. So far, I have written a few chapters and I am loving it so far. I will be posting this edited version on this account beginning December 24th. On my new account miss_liz201 I will be posting the novel many of you have been asking about Once Upon A Drunken Mistake. It is one of the few young adult novels I will be posting on that account, for the most part it will only be teen fiction.

Another note I wanted to bring up is the lyrics part that I add to my stories. So, like many of you guessed for the most part I did it to make a chapter longer, but sometimes I added it to emphasize that emotion or situation a character was going through. I have been having different readers with different opinions, some love it and some don't which is perfectly okay. I feel like for my most of my books now, I will be adding lyrics rarely, at least the full song lyrics. But to those who enjoyed having the lyrics, do not fret, I will be adding it at times when I feel it strengthens a scene even more. For the most part, I will just place the song to side if you would like to listen to it while reading a scene.

Now, that I finished my rant, I will put down below the novels I will be writing and on which account you can find them. Thank you my lovelies !

⚜️UPCOMING BOOKS ⚜️
The Billionaire's Proposal (Edited) | Dec. 24th | on this account
Once Upon A Drunken Mistake | Jan. 1st | on miss_liz201  account

⚜️2021 BOOKS (to be released)⚜️
• Caught Up With The Bad Boys
• The Nerd, Cupid, and Me
• Forbidden Temptations
• Loveless Marriage 1&2 (Edited)
• Dante

P.S. - The 2021 Books will be released in that order during the year of 2021, hopefully I can finish all of them by the end of the year 🙏

Once again my lovelies, thank you so much for al the support and love, not only for this book but all of my novels. Thank you xoxo 💋