Chapter 7

*Dennis POV*

I shut her in and locked the door, then leaned my forehead against it. What was going on? One minute I was getting away with it, everything was fine... and then the next minute it all goes wrong, and I'm going to have to go and confess what I've done to Patricia because this extra girl is pure.
I left the room and went to the kitchen, making myself a coffee and mulling over what I was going to say to Patricia... how would I even go about it? I couldn't exactly tell her that I'd gone against everything she'd said to me...
Unless...
I looked up from my mug.
Does she have to find out? This could be perfect... I could keep her purity a secret... She could be just what I need. I don't have to be careful with her because she's already suffered. The beast can't have her anyway.
The thought excited me and I wanted more than anything to run back in there and grab her... but I had to be smart about this. I needed to be careful, if I make any mistakes then Patricia will know... and then what? I'll go back to the darkness without another word.
I sipped my coffee and tried to ignore the thoughts of what we could be doing behind Patricia's back, at the fear that I might let my urges take over and snatch her away from the other two right this second.
I had to do this right...