Live don't survive

Its funny how people think u forget the ones that passes away..
The pain that gets u soo numb that u get use to it you get use to the absence of that person till one day u feel nothing u dont cry thinking about them,you dont have them 24/7 on your mind you dont talk about them every second you dont break down everyday you just get use to the absence....
but then,one day, a little picture a little locket a little laugh brings it backk and it all comes down like a dejà vu
Those laughs those shoulders to cry on those happy moments those weird jokes those supportive moments those comfortimg times those loved moments those moments before that loved ones last breath...
And your world crashes down
it spins and throw you down realizing you can never ever get them back and you break down like never before...
The truth is you cant think of them every secong cause they are there in your heart you cant just keep in crying cause thats what they use to pray whem they were alive you dont break down everyday cause they are there watching over you thats life my friend you cant keep everythimg forever nothing last forever in life one day its the same thing someone else will be thinking about you ...
life goes on
you cant dwell or just survive
you gotta live cause this breaths youre takimg can end any moment