Humanity are u there?

Just when youre reading this line another heartbeat is forced to stop at Rohingya.The internet is full of videos and pictures from there.
How the kids are being slaughtered in front of theri parent's eyes,how a parent is burnt alive in front of their child,how tractors are rolled over females,how the males are shot right on the head,how a father is forced to leave his son,how a daughter gets to watch her mother beg for her life,how a knock on the door freaks every one in the house,how an infant is beaten upto death,how the only man of the family is snatched away...
Killing these innocents will make this world a better place to live in?How illogical is that logic?...
What did they even do to deserve all this?I dont see any reason of killing them this way other than the fact that they are Muslims? SOOO WHATT!? Doesnt this place belong to the muslims equally the way it belongs to Christians,Hindus,Buddhists or any other religion.
I aint writing this because im a muslim,Im writing this because Im a HUMAN!and we are humans before belonging to any religious community.
As a muslim i know we are not allowed to even kill a single insect then i dont know how come muslims are dying in the name of terrorism.
I agree,that there have been some incidents in which a few people of muslim community were involved it doesnt mean at all that the whole community is bad. Every community has good and bad people in them u gotta admit that there have been some incidents where muslims were targetted and the killers were from other religious community.
All in all,what i wanted to say is where there is good there is bad thats nature this is maturely balanced we should try to eliminate tge defaults or inhumanely acts among the people rather than wiping away the whole community no matter which religion or cast do they belong.
Why do we indentify others with religion or cast rather than looking them as human  and treat them like human!
This time is not to speak for our religious communities or  countries.
This time is to speak regarding humanity...just question yourselves 
What terrorism did that newly borned child do whose lifeless body was at the bank of the sea? THIS is against humanity.
No one has a right to kill or hurt u without any reason,no one has a right to snatch tour loved ones from u,no one has a right to telk u to stop living.
If we didnt raise our voices now then when will we do it when the next  target of this inhumanely activities be u?
I again repeat Its not about religioooonssss itss about humanityyy!
We all are humans!we gotta save humanity and oppose this cruel act.
I stand with the victims because im a human and no other human deserves to be treated this way
Do u stand with humanity?
Ask yourselves
-----------------------
*Hellloooooo everyoneee*
Im sooo sorry it took me a while updating im really sorry inwas kinda busy and under detention too😂
Anywayssss immm back
Hope that u read this issue without being controversial
Take care
Sabrina x