Uno's Game Room

"I know a way to break this tension...let's go to my game room!" Uno says pulling Naomi up.

"How do you have a game room? I have so many questions about this prison." Naomi says shaking her head. They left the training room to go to the game room.

They were surprised to see Honey and Trois in there. "I thought you didn't like my game room." Uno says with a laugh.

"It's the only way we can get away from him." Trois says sitting at the card table. "He would never think to go in here." Honey says pulling out cards. Uno sat down and began to play cards with Honey and Trois.

"You have a f*cking claw machine?" I say looking inside. "Ooh...a dartboard." Naomi says picking up a dart. She got a bullseye without looking. "Cool." Nico and Rock says in unison.

Jyugo was still in a trance. Naomi hopped in front of him and waved her hand in his face. "Earth to Jyugo." She says with a bubbly laugh. "Yes." Jyugo says blankly. "What's wrong?" Naomi asks leaning on his shoulder.

"Nothing." Jyugo says blushing.

"I kissed her." Uno says proudly throwing out a king. "Looks like someone is winning the bet." Trois says reshuffling the deck.

"I know right." Uno says grinning smugly. "No...look at Jyugo." Trois says pointing to Jyugo and Naomi. Naomi was leaning on his shoulder.

"Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?!" Uno asks standing on his chair. "Truth or dare? What are we 12?" Naomi asks putting her hands on her hips.

"Everyone sit on the floor." Uno says beckoning them to sit. They all sat down in a circle. "Okay! Jyugo truth or dare?" Uno asks. "Does order mean nothing to you?" Naomi says with a eye roll.

"Truth." Jyugo says with a yawn. "Is it true that you have a crush on Naomi?" Uno asks. "Whoa! Hold up!" Naomi says standing up. "If I think I know where this is going. I'm not playing!" Naomi says with a pout.

"Fine, you caught me. You can go ahead." Uno says with a smile. "Okay! Jyugo-kun, truth or dare?" Naomi says with a laugh.

"Dare." Jyugo says with a yawn. "Okay! I dare you to do your best impression of Uno!" Naomi exclaims.

"Gladly." Jyugo says pulling out a Uno wig. "I'm Uno and I think I'm better than everyone else! I grind my teeth in my sleep!" Jyugo says doing his best Uno voice.

"Wha...that isn't me!" Uno says pulling out a Jyugo wig. "I'm Jyugo I need advice to get girls!" Uno says doing his impression of Jyugo. They went back and forth. Naomi walked out the room unnoticed and went to the breakroom.

"What are you doing in here brat?" Hajime says lighting his cigarette. "I came in here to get away from the boys." Naomi says sitting on a bench. "Now you know how I feel." Hajime says patting the furry lump on his lap.

"Aw! Is that your cat?" Naomi says grabbing it. "It looks...like you?" Naomi says looking in it's eye. "Scary." She says picking it up. "His name is Kuu." Hajime says sighing.

"Cool." Naomi says rubbing it. "I view you more as a Gorilla person...just because you look and act like one." Naomi says sitting Kuu down.

"GET OUT!" Hajime yells. "Wait...before I do...have you considered dating the warden?" Naomi asks. "She hates my guts." Hajime says petting Kuu. "What pity." She says walking out. "Oh...and Hajime...no smoking while near animals." Naomi says with a grin. Hajime threw a book at her as she ran away.