║02║『PAIN & ILLUSION』

"Time doesn't heal the pain... It just teaches us how to live it..."

✒✏✒

How long has it been?

Days...

Weeks...

Months...

Ah, yes...

Months has past since the death of his son...

Joey felt...

Felt depress and guilty. Depress since he blames himself for the death of his beloved son and guilty for not even saying how sorry he truly felt for their fight...

Day after day. He blames himself. Day and night. He cries from the aching pain of his heart, knowing that it was...

All

His

Fault...

After knowing that his son is dead. He would drink a lot of alcohol and began smoking again. But sometimes, even the alcohol and cigarettes would remind him of his son...

He still remembers whenever he smoked. His son would rant over and over that it is bad for his health and the rant would go on and on.

✒✏✒

"Dad! What did I say about smoking!?!"

Joey let out a small shrieked as something or someone had hit him on the back of his head. The older man rubbed his head and look behind him, only to be face with an angry little boy.

The older male nervously chuckled a bit as he took the cigarette out of his mouth. He was glared by the little boy when he was taking out the "cancer stick" out of his mouth.

"What did I say about smoking?"

The boy asked again as he still glared at his father while putting his hands on his hips.

"It's bad for you health..."

Joey muttered but the young boy still heard.

"And?"

"It can kill you..."

Joey added to not angry his little boy more. The [Hair color] haired boy left a sigh from his lips and walked towards his father and hug him.

Joey Drew returned the hug as well...

✒✏✒

Joey Drew chuckled a bit as he reminisce the old memories he had with his son...

His chuckle then turned into sobs as tears fell down his eyes. He was breaking down again...