Chapter one

Alexis's POV

London, England

Sept. 5th, 2017

As I sprint though the crowded streets, diving and weaving past people heading for their meaningless jobs, I hear him say "Oh come on Lexi, don't be this way, lets talk about this" I can almost see his sick expression as he says this,but I don't reply I just keep running, even though it is futile, as He  has longer legs then me, I run towards the park, wanting to hide in the small grove, just as I pass the tree line, I trip over a mossy log and tumble to the cold hard unforgiving earth. I groan and try to stand but I must've twisted my ankle, because as soon as I put weight on my foot, it gives out and I fall for a second time in a matter of seconds. A hand grabs my shoulder and flips me on my back painfully, and I can see his face clear as day, as he roughly grabs my hands and pin them above my head, he leans in close (,so close I can feel his awful breath against my ear) and whispers "Let's have some fun, sweetie" 

"Alex? Alex please! wake up!"  I open my eyes and see a pair of green eyes (a mirror image of my own) peering down at me through brown hair. "Kate, I'm up, I'm up." I groan and look around through the chicken wire of this abandoned pigeon cage and see the the small chimneys all in a row and trash laying around. I look over at my little sister Kate only 8 years old, and covered in grim from her button nose to her size 6 1/2 feet. and tears in her eyes, cutting paths in the grim on her face. "what's the matter Kate?" I say as I wipe her eyes with the underside of my wore grey and green hoodie cuff. "y-you were h-having another n-nightmare, then w-when I t-tried to wake you, y-you wouldn't wake up!" she said between sobs. I pulled her closer and hugged her saying "It's Ok it's over now, I'm up" as I let her go I say with a smile "how bout ice cream for breakfast?!" "Really, are you sure?" I nod and gently push her off my lap, and stand up-and immediately my ankle gives out and I almost fall, but Kate catches me and sets me back down on my makeshift bed. I examine my ankle and see a large bruise right over the bone. Even now when He's gone, He can still hurt me. . .

"Kate pass me my back pack please," she leans over and hands it to me. I unzip it and pull out my first aid kit, I open it and pull out a brace, lean over and slowly fit it to my ankle. then I stand up and wow it barely hurts. I smile slightly as I roll up my raggedy old sleeping bag into a small square and stuff it inside and zip it closed, slip it on my shoulders and grab my shoes and limp out of the rundown coop, latching it behind me, I slip on my shoes and walk to the stairs. . . Ouch, (just in case you're wondering limping down 5 stories of stairs hurt) "lets stop at the gym to shower first then go to get breakfast" "sure" we walk down about 6 blocks then we get to "Fitness gym" and walk inside and I walk as best I can to the counter and smile my biggest smile and say "good morning" (I look at his name tag,) Kevin, my name is miss Cloven I believe I have a membership" he looks up the name and looks from the picture, to me and back again. "Very well ma'am, I assume this lovely little girl is your daughter?" "That's right, this is Kimberly, say hi Kim." Kate smiles a huge smile and says "good morning" he lets us through. "I'm so glad that I look older then 15" I whisper and walk quickly to the showers.

4:30 pm 

Paige's POV

I'm sitting on the edge of "Big Ben" looking at the small figures walking to work through my 'scope when I catch a glimpse of a teenage girl with dark red hair, holding the hand of a smaller girl probably around 9 though almost a mirror image of her, the only difference is that her hair is brown with only hints of red, something about the older one drew her gaze, was it the fiery hair? Or perhaps she tall toned body she could see hiding under her worn and torn clothes? what ever it was, it was causing her to waste her whole day, watching her walk out of the gym with wet hair, walk into and out of "Super One" watching her eat her ice cream-"-Paige! snap out of it, you've been watching that girl for 2 hours! You need to focus, you're looking for a co-captain, to help you win against that bilge rat Hook!" Tink said as she flew to the end of my scope and shaked her head disapprovingly, I look at her and say "ya know, Tink I think I have." 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** well?! how was it? please comment if you like it or have any guesses what's gonna happen:) and Don't vote if ya like it. (reverse psychology lol)