Next stop, Paris

I was so excited. The boys had finished their promotional tour in Canada and we were ready to leave to go to Paris. Eden was sitting next to Niall, they were holding hands. I was watching the built in TV in my chair.

"So..." Jenna said as she was sitting in the seat next to Louis on the plane. We were on a proper plane now where there is only seats and a restroom.

"Soo... What's up?" He asked, they were holding hands.

"The roof..." She said laughing. He laughed too. Ever since they got hot and heavy their relationship had been alot better.

"Hey Louis....?" Jenna said wth a mischievious grin on her face.

"Yeah?" He said back just as mischieviously. She moved in closer.

"That restroom is sad and empty... Say... Wanna go make it happy?" She asked sweetly. He looked shocked.

"You mean.... Now? With all these people around?" He asked amused.

"YOLO." She whispered in his ear. He grin turned into a very cheeky one.

"Okay!" Was all he said and he grabbed her hand and they rushed into the restroom. I looked over and saw them.

"Ugh..." I muttered to myself. I knew exactly what they were gonna do... He was gonna let the carrot out of the bag. They were gonna be doing that alot more often I just knew it. I sighed and went back to watching Dirty Dancing. Maybe I should go to some hotel and secretly go into the staff only section where I see a bunch of people dirty dancing and then meet the man of my dreams? Well, I already had the man of my dreams part ticked off. But it would be pretty awesome to see people dirty dancing.

"Hey would I be good with a name like Baby?" I asked Harry as he came and took the seat next to me. He gave me a funny look.

"Why...?" He asked confused.

"Because.. I like the name? It is in Dirty Dancing." I said as I watched her grind up Patrick Swaze during the dancing part. He now watched it too.

"Urm..." Was all he said, fixated on the movie. Ew... Was the grinding thing turnng him on? I wanted popcorn.

We were happily watching Dirty Dancing together until we were so rudely interrupted by a laughing Jenna and Louis coming out of the restroom. They were in there for a good half hour. Jenna noticed what we were watching and came over.

"Oh my god this movie? Awww you two are watching it together how sweet." She said giving us a cute look.

"Jenna, why are you so sweaty?" I asked her. I already knew the answer but oh well, I wanted to stir her. She looked embarrassed.

Harry was still watching the movie. Most likely because it was the scene where Baby and Patrick Swaze have sex. Guys are so weird. Jenna was watching it too now. I looked over at Eden who was making out with Niall. Get a room much? I started to wonder if I was the only sane one on this plane.... No... Liam is okay too. I went back to watching the movie. Harry sueezed my hand and gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back, feeling a little awkward with the sex scene going on and him giving me looks. Ugh.

I checked my twitter... 101 followers. I was getting there. I checked my video that I took in Canada. 45 views.

"YEAH BITCHES!" I shouted out loud by accident. Harry switched his gaze off the movie and paused it. Jenna had left to go talk to Eden.

"What?" He asked, sounding amused. I went red.

"Um... Nothing... Just my--" Before I could finish what I was going to say he took my phone out of my hands. His expression went from confused to very very amused.

"Sharna.. Is that you?" He asked in disbelief.

"Please don't watch it..." I said,now really embarrassed. Too late he pressed the play button. He watched the vid of me in the shirt and sliding on the floor. He was laughing his head off. I sank in my chair.

"What the fucking hell do you do when you are alone?" He asked in amused disbelief. He handed me back my phone laughing. I sighed.

"I thought it would be awesome...?" I said with a questioning tone. He kissed me sweetly.

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome." He said still laughing. We watched the rest of Dirty Dancing hugging.

"I love this movie it is so cute." I said, nearly crying. He was still hugging me.

"Yeah.." He said, kissing the top of my head. I got really tired and fell asleep in his arms. No suprises I dreamed about Dirty Dancing... Except I was Baby and Harry was obviously Johnny (Patrick). Best dream ever.

I slept for most of the flight. I woke up a few times to find Harry asleep next to me and Jenna was on Louis' lap asleep out of her seat. Niall and Eden we hugging, whispering something to eachother. She giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. Liam and Zayn were with Paul and the other security guy Justin, also sleeping. I was so happy. I cuddled up next to Harry.

"I love you... I just wish I could tell you." I whispered to Harry, who was fast asleep. I was afraid if I told him all I would get back was rejection. As if he heard me, he hugged me closer to him. I laughed and fell asleep.