Chapter 3

I woke up, I looked around to see it was still dark. I tried to go back to sleep but I just end up turning and from one side to the other for a couple minutes unable to fall asleep *heh I guess this will take some getting used to, well I guess I'll go get some fresh air" with a objective in my mind I get out of bed and head to the backyard. I slid open the glass door and took a step outside while closing the door behind me

The scenery was still as beautiful as in the day and apparently I wasn't the only one "Oh? Master, what are you doing out here this late in the night?" I turn to face the voice "Emma?, couldn't sleep?" "Just clearing my head

The scenery was still as beautiful as in the day and apparently I wasn't the only one "Oh? Master, what are you doing out here this late in the night?" I turn to face the voice "Emma?, couldn't sleep?" "Just clearing my head. What about you master?" "Just woke up and fall back asleep so I just decided to get some fresh air" I tell waking right next to her and leaning on fence. There's a silence before Emma breaks it "Hey...Master?" "Yeah?" The breeze runs through my body "Why did you want to move out of your parents?" I was surprised for a moment not expecting to be asked that until a while later "Well....I've always been depending on other people. Never really fixing the problems I've had just letting other people fix them for me, I'm not a kid anymore I should be able to fix my own problems. Then dad wanted me to get married so he started to arrange marriage meetings, well I guess you know what happens from there"

There once more but it didn't last long "Your parents meant well you know that right?" Emma asked "My parents aren't the only person I've depending on, you've been with me since childhood. You've been there when I was left alone and even the time we got kidnapped, I cried on your shoulder until it was all over" Emma had a shocked expression "B-but you were six you couldn't help it" Emma tried making me feel better "Even so I just want to things for myself, decided what I'll do for myself, heck even who I want to marry. Is that...a bad thing?"

I looked at Emma in the eyes, I saw as Emma face grew a smile "No it's quite admirable" her cheeks grew a light shade of red "Admirable huh? I find it to be pathetic" I returned the smile back at her "Thanks Master for talking to me about this even though you didn't have to" "Don't worry about it I feel a bit relived so thank you for listening. Well then I think I should be able to sleep now so good night Emma" "Night Master"

Emma POV

I watched as he disappeared from my vision I tears drop of my face, I smiled knowing the fact he remembers our childhood memories even if bad ones I remember good ones, or at least some that made me happy. When I was discovered sneaking into his house to play he covered for me saying that I only did it because he asked me to. Or the time when I barely started being his personal maid while washing the dishes and accidentally broke a plate he told his father he broke it. Those are memories I wish I'd never forget.