**1**

Red's pov

today was claiming day..you see there are certain regions with in the land that hold special creatures and as a sign we don't want trouble we have a claiming day where the 9-tailed foxes can choose one of the young single females/Men of our village, If the Fox likes her/him the she/he will leave with him/her I just know my sister Pink will get chosen she's one of the most beautiful girls in the village..while i'm stuck marrying someone who is more than likely a killer(Emily) I sighed..That girl was insane.

I stood by my father and Siblings as the 9-tails entered the village..One of them caught my eye, He was tall and Muscular, His hair is a like spruce wood but it looks soft and fluffy, his beard was neatly shaved and styled just like his hair that was slicked back with a few strand here and there, But his eyes were the best part, His eyes were a bright emerald forest in full bloom..he is stunning.

And as if the world froze over, our eyes met my heart raced at the sight of him fully, I looked down my face a bright red, i didn't even hear father's speak he normally gives"And this is my son Oldest son Red, Next to run the tribe"I looked up and straight into those beautiful green eyes"Red this is John, please see to it that his new girl is well treated before their departure" I was about to respond when John spoke"Actually sir...i'm not into women" my father Froze while my heart leaped with Joy!"oh"was the only think my father said to the 9-tails"huh well then...if one of the young men want to meet you then i can't object" I was basically fawning over the man in-front of me and he could choose me if he wanted to, i could tell many of the girls including my sister wanted him also* Aha! suckers! he likes men!* john turned to me again and smiled at me*Eep!!!!!!!!* I gave a nervous wave before father took me and my siblings away.

John's pov

*Red...hmm~ such a cute little thing,he would make the perfect mate for me* I stared off in the red-head's direction a grin plastered on my face, My friend Adam seemed to of noticed"So going after the chief's son? you dirty f***er" i glared at the golden tailed man'Shut up Adam, i saw you eyeing that cute little black haired girl...Aphmau right?" He blushed brightly" i knew it" he smacked my Arm and laughed, i laughed too as our friend Ross came over to us'h-hey guys" He was smaller than us indicating he was a runt..but that didn't matter to us.

My thoughts kept going back to Him, Red...i haven't felt this before..this feeling..He was blushing when he laid eyes on me and he smiled when i said i was more interested in men..could he possibly like me? No i won't do anything till i get to know him..if he does like me than,I smiled brightly looking out my room's window to see him in the streets...he was talkingt to some people when a young blonde woman walked up to him and kissed his cheek...My eyes widened..was this his girl? oh boy....i looked the woman over, She could give him everything, a child, a happy home where he can visit his family..if he got with me...*No! don't think that..it's possible he doesn't actually like her and is just doing this so he won't get questioned...right?* I sighed and Changed clothes. 

I was now walking among the streets getting odd glances here and there when i bumped into someone, I looked down and saw"Oh Red! i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention" i helped him up and noticed how soft his skin was"o-oh y-your f-fine J-John hehe i wasn't p-paying a-attention either" I smiled*he's cute when he stutters*"So Red..can i talk to you? alone?" He nodded..this may be easier than i thought, I lead him to the woods just behind the apartments in which i'm staying"So red..do you like boys?" His milk brown eyes widened"w-what!? i-I um uh c-can't r-really s-say" I lifted his chin so he'd look at me"You know, your really cute when you get nervous like that" He blushed brightly'o-oh um..really?" I nod my head and chuckle*So cute*"Red i know we just met and everything but...Will you be my mate?" He froze and looked at me with disbelieve"w-what?" I sighed"Sorry, a stupid question i know but..your just so..cute!" Red just stared at me before"I-i wouldn't mind" I looked at him in complete surprise"really? so that blonde girl you were with...she isn't important?" He shook his head"I don't like women either..so i'm all yours" I grin, letting my Ears and tails show'YES!!! WooHOOO!" I picked him up and spun him around'Oh Red you've made me so happy! i promise i won't touch you in anyway till your ready! and we can keep this a secret if you want till Claiming season is over" He giggled and Hugged me back..(yes his feet were off the ground)" I would like that..But i'm not saying no to any make-out sessions" I bent my head back and laughed"That i can do Red that i can do" I put him down and Kissed him, He had no problems kissing me back*aha! take that Adam my claim has already kissed me!* Some of my tails wrapped around us as we broke for air and connected our foreheads together, just staring into each-others eyes.

This is my first Redney story EVER! so please bare with me if it's not that good

also here's 9-tailed barney

have a wonderful day or evening where ever in the world you are

Slender out~

ps: don't expect daily updates i have a life too ya know

bye :)