**2**

Red's pov

Me and John were going on our first date tonight and I was so excited! But I have to make sure father never finds out about us, he would hate me if he found out I was gay and I don't know what he would do to John.

I was in my room reading a book about the 9 tailed mating seasons, and i blushed so fucking hard i think my hair turned white!(i'll turn into a fox myself depending on my personality! I simply couldn't imagine myself with ears and tails...but i do love John even if it's only been a day since their arrival, he's just so cute, and caring) i was brought out of my thoughts by my sister entering my room unannounced"Hey big bro? why do you think John likes Boys?" I held back a blush"I-i uh? w-why are you asking me?" she stared blankly before grinning"Oh no reason except your completely in love with him" I blush brightly"Pink! you can't say stuff like that out loud! what if dad hears!?" She rolled her eyes"Oh come on red when are you going to tell him your gay and you want to fuck that sexy 9 tails?"  I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it"PINK! WHY?!?!?" she laughed so  hard she fell off my bed"Omg you want to fuck him! hahahahah w-what m-makes Hahaha! y-you s-so special to get his attention!hahahahahahahahahahahahah" I calmed down and looked at her"Yesterday he asked me to be his mate" She stopped laughing and looked at me with disbelief"Y-your serious?" I blush lightly and nod turning my head away from her"a-and i'm going on a date with him later t-tonight" Pink absolutely loved Romance and i knew she would do everything possible to hook me up with john permanently"OMG!!!! no way! i have to get you both ready!" but before i could stop her she was out the door.

needless to say me and John were suddenly dragged into a different part of town where dad never visited"pink why'd you bring John with us? not that i'm complaining but why?" John held my hand as we walked with my sister who wasn't paying attention to a word i was saying"Hey Red?" I looked up a bit"huh?" John smiled and tugged me to the woods"Lets have some time off" I smiled and followed him willing to get away from my sister, when we were far enough Johns hands held my waist while my rested on his chest"I've missed you Red" i giggled slightly"You saw me yesterday!" i felt his chest move and then i heard his laugh, suck a nice sound"I know but i really like you and don't wanna part from you" I smiled and giggled some more"you know i also really love your giggle, it's cute" I blush and hide my face in his chest"I'm not cute! your cute!" He laughed again  but picked me up this time"ah as much as i like you calling me cute i'm afraid the cutest person here is you Red, you the cutest boy around" I whined a bit at his words"and you just proved my point" i glared at him as his ears and tails came out, I grabbed his ears and rubbed them, my thumbs making circular motions, he grunted and put me down, I was confused until he pinned me to the ground.

I gulped nervously, his face was inches from mine, his tails flying around furiously"J-John? W-what are you doing?" he just stared into my eyes and leaned closer to my ear"You have no idea what you've just done to me" I shivered at how deep his voice was, only two days and I managed to turn him on, I leaned close to his ear and whispered"and what exactly are you going to do? Huh my pretty fox?" he hummed and kissed me lightly but it held more emotion, like he didn't want to break me, I kissed back naturally wrapping my arms around him, holding him never wanting to part, but we need air.

We stared at each other panting, his eyes were filled with love, I was completely in love with this man, he started to chuckle" ha Red I don't know if I can keep that promise about not claiming you til you're ready" I blushed...honestly I really really want him to but"sorry John your gonna have to try" he groaned but got off of me"you are no fun" I laughed and hugged him tightly grinning like an idiot, he started laughing too.

John's pov

I love this ginger more than anything, he smells so sweet like apples and cinnamon, I looked down at him and smiled softly"Red?" he looked up at me tilting his head slightly"yeah?" oh dear lord he looks so cute, I looked away my face heating up"Damn you and your adorable face!" he giggled slightly making me blush even more"your cute to John" I looked at him again before picking him up"wa! Hey!" I smiled and started walking back to the village.

When we were there I put him down and kissed his hand"i had fun today m'lady shall I take you out again tomorrow evening?" he blushed brightly but nodded his head, I bowed"till then my love" I kissed his cheek and started walking to the hotel i was staying in with the other 9 tails.....Red on my mind the entire time....i truly love that ginger.

Ta-Da! A new chapter!