**3**

(sorry it's been a while!)

Red's pov

John was just so incredible! i can't Believe i'm lucky enough to be his future mate ! the very thought made me smile, and there would be nothing my father could do about it unless he wants a war. either way i was happy, One month in and no one knows about our relation ship! I was smiling so much as i was getting ready to meet John at our normal spot...and i was bringing animal brushes with me*cause john doesn't brush his tails and he sheds*  i got everything together and immediately went down stairs, only to be stopped by my father

"Red! where are you going? don't you remember you have a date with Miss Emily this afternoon?" i gulped my mood dropped real quick"i-i forgot f-father" he frowned and hovered over me"Red..I know you've been seeing someone else, i don't know who but you have to stop seeing them! Miss Emily's family is just as well known as us, we have to keep up our image" i let my head fall, anger was what i mostly felt but also sadness"..so i have to give up on someone i love and marry a girl who i feel nothing for?" My father sighed"Red..it's for the good of the village we keep our stats in check....and who knows maybe you'll come to love Emily" my father placed his hands on my shoulders"Please son...do what is right" he then let me go and walked away leaving me to my thoughts.

I ran into the woods where John awaited me, i saw him just up the hill he waved me over with a smile* i don't want to marry Emily..but i might have to..if he doesn't mark me* I ran up to him and cried into his chest"Whoa whoa whoa! Red whats wrong baby?" i choked back a sob"M(sob)my dad..h-he wants me to m(sob)marry e-emily e-even i(Sob)i d-don't lover her!" i wrapped my arms around him tighter as he attempted to calm me down"Shh sh it'll be okay Red....we'll find a way to fix this" i nodded glumly and let him go so i could wipe away my tears"i hope so..he's such an ass! ever since mom left him he's been a dick to everybody!" john sat me down into his lap, wrapping some of his tails around me"Red.....we might just have to tell him" my eyes widened as i spun around"What! are you insane!? h-he'll engage a war between us!" john said nothing but spun me back around facing the hillsides "Red..I love you with all my heart.....c-can i mark you?" i raised a brow"mark me? i thought you just claimed?" he placed his chin on my head"marking means you have a potential mate..claiming means you already belong to another....if i give yo a visible mark there would be nothing your father could do" i sat in silence..did i want to give it away so soon? the mating season only had 2 more months before the foxes had to leave* i smiled and rested my head on his shoulder staring up at him"okay..mark me"

John's pov

I smiled and nodded, i started kissing his neck lightly mumbling the enchantment in my head, Red hummed softly as the wind blew around us which made things escalate a bit more. slowly i made my way down to his collar bone making little love bites here and there before Red gasped suddenly and moaned"Ah~ AH~ J-John~" i smiled and bit him roughly, he held back a scream as my fangs sunk further into his skin, marking him as mine*Dear god i wish i was pounding this guy! he smells so fucking good right now* i moaned a bit  as i started removing my fangs from his skin, he was panting blood flowed out of the wound  and i started licking his skin clean.

i sat straight up and looked at my ginger, he was red faced with a smile"t-that was different but enjoyable" I gave a toothy grin"oh just wait till i claim you, you won't hold back your screams then" he blushed even more and gave me a look"s-sounds wonderful~ but you'll have to wait" i chuckled and kissed him softly before pulling back"so you brought brushes?" Red nodded and looked down a bit"i was hoping you'd let me brush your tails..s-since you don't and you shed s-so?" i chuckled "go right on ahead baby i don't mind" he smiled and went into the bag he brought immediately he began brushing my tails..

3hr passed before"And Done! wow that's a lot of fur John! like holy shit" i huffed"okay i get it i'm fluffy!" red laughed and wrapped his arms around from behind me"I love you" i smiled and pecked his cheek "I love you too sweet heart..should we head back?" Red shook his head"NO! i wanna stay with you!" i chuckled and pulled him over my shoulder and into my lap"ah! John what the heck!" i smiled and cuddled him"Your so freaking cute!" he made a noise of protest"NO! not this again! I'M NOT CUTE!!!" I laughed and kissed him many times"JOHN STOP IT!" i laughed even more"okay okay..but i think we should head back it's getting late" red nodded and grabbed my hand as we set off into the village..hoping to not face the wrath of Red's father.

.....but that's exactly what happened

~I'm so sorry i've been gone! my computer screen got busted and the new one hasn't come in yet! but i hope you like and enjoy this chapter!

Have a wonderful day or evening where ever in the world you are

Alzaria out~