In Which Elide Totally Doesn't Go On A Date..

Elide awoke on Saturday with a smile on her face. The weekend at last.
     Suddenly, her phone buzzed.

Unknown number: Yo, This is Lorcan. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to breakfast with me? Meet me at the park

    Elide was confused, for a bit. But then she remembered giving Lorcan her number for the project. She quickly made a contact for him and replied.

Elide: Sure! See you there

Lorcan: Great! 

    The brunette stared up at her ceiling and thought something to herself. This was in no way a date. Nope. Just Lorcan wanting to be friends.
    Although, Elide wouldn't be opposed to it being not entirely platonic...

*

     When Elide finished walking to the park, Lorcan met her their. Elide waved and smiled.
    "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." She said.
    "No, of course not! I just got here!" Lorcan' hair was pulled back in a bun, and he had a black Led Zepplin tee on with faded jeans. "Uh.. There's a café within a short walk from here.. wanna go there?"
     "Sure!" On the outside, Elide looked like the perfectly confident girl she'd always wanted to be. On the inside, she was far from it.
     They walked down a charming little street, the sides full of cafés and apartments with flowers in the window boxes. A flower shop with a sign that read "Holly's" was to the right. A blonde women, her hair tied back with a ribbon and an apron around her waist brought out tulips to display outside. She waved to them. Elide waved back.
       Soon enough, they reached their destination. It was a quaint little shop, and smelled of tea and coffee and freshly baked pastries. Inside, a few people sat at tables. There was a girl with long blonde hair, reading and munching on a bagel. Another was a young man with bushy eyebrows typing furiously at a laptop, occasionally sipping from a cup of tea beside him. Yet another young man almost barreled through the door just as they entered, carrying a paper bag. He wore a soccer jersey for some Spanish city, and his brown hair disappeared in a blur. A brown haired woman manning the cash register looked up.
       "Don't mind Antonio." She said "He has people to meet and places to be, unlike the rest of us." Lorcan laughed.
       "How are you, Annieth?"
       "I'm fine. Now who's this lovely lady?"
       "I'm Elide. Elide Lochan. It's nice to meet you, Ms. Annieth." Although the woman looked young, her eyes were so full of wisdom and knowledge that she looked far beyond her years.
       "Just call me Annie, darling. Everyone else does."
        "Except for Lorcan Salvaterre." Behind Annieth, Rowan appeared. His was pulled back, and, as always, he was impeccably dressed. He seemed to radiate an aura of tidiness that made Elide want to stand up a bit straighter, and make her bun a bit neater. "You're Elide, right?"
        "That's me." Rowan leaned over the counter after she spoke, and gestures to Lorcan.
         "Be careful with that one."
         "Please shut up, Whitethorn." Rowan sighed and retreated to the kitchen.
          "So," started Annieth "What do you two lovebirds want?"

That was short. Sorry. I made a lot of extremely subtle references to various fandom in that one, too. Also sorry this took forever to get up. I had loads of schoolwork and  I tend to procrastinate. Good times.