Form + Rules

The max people that can join is thirty, sorry. 

You can have up to three characters, but only one can be your main character and live in an apartment. The other characters can still come to the apartment and stuff to visit and have sleepovers but only one main and two sub characters per person. Sorry. 

Rules--->

1. Characters are allowed to be as bitchy as they want to other characters, however, DON'T BE MEAN BEHIND THE RP!

2. Your characters are allowed to flirt, kiss, hug etc but what is referred to as lemon in books isn't allowed to be written in the RP. You may mention it happened and/or swap to private messages for that part or just agree it happened.

3. Cursing is allowed, however, some cursing isn't allowed this is a list of what you CAN use.

Words that can be used:

Fuck

Shit

Crap (It's on this list because it can be offensive in the UK)

Bitch

// Anything else that seems appropriate given the list there

4. This is a high school RP so the student characters have to be 14-18 if you have a sub character as a teacher they have to be over twenty. 

5. You have to fill the form out, but I don't have to accept it. If your character is inappropriate I will PM you. 

6. Mental disorders, of course, are allowed. I've seen some RP's that they aren't allowed so I just wanted to point that out.

The form:

Name: 

Full name:

Gender:

Age:

Role: (Teacher or student)

Sexuality: (Optional. I don't believe this is important, but some people like to write it)

Looks:

Personality:

Backstory: (Optional)

Friends: (Optional) 

Crush: (Optional)

Other:

:3