My main character

(You can also have up to three pets for each character, they don't count as characters)

Main:

Name: Seb

Full name: Sebastion Parkers

Gender: Male

Age: Fifteen (First year, his birthday is the ninth of September)

Role: Student

Sexuality: Bisexual (Prefers boys :P)

Looks: light blue dyed hair, dark blue eyes, he wears an athletic top and shorts most of the time, pale skin. He's quite short, by that five foot two. 

Personality: He likes to tell jokes, has a good sense of humour, isn't too quiet nor too loud, Loves his female Siberian husky, Cookie, is a dog person, sometimes gets stuck with what to say, is sometimes stubborn with his close friends, can't fight whatsoever, likes to go running with his dog even though he isn't fast (he isn't slow either. He just isn't fast), likes football and basketball but is usually scared to join in, plays cricket and tennis.

Backstory: When Seb was younger he loved watching sports on the TV. When his father tried playing football with him, he broke a window of a building and his parents had to pay, since then he never tried football again. At the age of eight, he got into playing Tennis and became the third best in his school at the time. When he was nine, he joined a tennis group and also got into playing cricket. He quit Tennis club at the age of then, though, as he believed the kids who picked on him there for being younger were making him hate tennis, he'd rather practice on his own or with his old best friend, Gary and his Labrador, Goldie, who loved to tear up the tennis balls. For his eleventh birthday, he got a husky puppy who he named, Cookie. He promised her they'd always be best friends. Every day, he and Gary would walk the dogs, then stop on the field and play tennis and cricket. But a year later, Gary and Goldie moved really far away. Seb began going running with his dog and still played Tennis and Cricket at school. When he was fourteen, he found a high school with apartments nearby that allowed pets. He decided he wanted to go there. Which brings us to now. 

Friends: Open (He doesn't know anybody apart from his dog yet)

Crush: Open

Other: Cookie is a really friendly dog, never bites, she barks quite a lot but that's it. She's four years old.

I also may bring a few sub characters in, later.