My sub characters

OK, Yup Imma have some sub characters.

I'm waiting for a few more forms before I start the RP, so far I have one so please if you want to RP just comment on any of the already published chapters or DM me!

So here are my two sub characters::::

Name: Lia

Full name: Laelia Mirela

Gender: Female

Age: 14 (First year)

Role: Student

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: Pale-straight blonde hair that goes down to the bottom of her shoulders, her skin is pink tinted, light brown eyes, she usually wears a light pink tank top and a blue bandanna around her neck, she's 5'6 and quite thin, she has a little sunburn on her arms.

Personality: She's the type of person who won't go out of their way to talk to you but will have a pleasant conversation if you talk to them, her voice is quite sweet, she is stuck in "dream land" as her parents always say and doesn't always pay too much attention to anything. She's slightly insecure, like most girls, but does well to hide it. She's neither extremely friendly nor extremely mean. She has a tendency to trust people way too easily. She loves reading and occasionally enjoys drawing and watching anime. She likes video games but isn't video game obsessed (I'm totally not video game obsessed... Heh... Heh.... Heh...) She sometimes accidentally says something that hurts someone without realising.

Backstory: She had a normal life, normal friends. And then got accepted to this school as it was nearby. She has a cat called Dusty at home, of whom she shares with her younger sister, Lillie (ten years old. But don't worry she isn't another sub character). She wants a dog, (And maybe she'll get one, later on, IDK)

Friends: Open

Crush: Open

Other: Dusty is a four-year-old Tabby cat.

OK! Now onto my next OC...

Name: Miss Emilia

Full name: Kerrie Emilia

Gender: Female

Age: Twenty-Seven

Role: Teacher

Sexuality: Bisexual (60 percent male attraction and forty percent female attraction)

Looks: Wears her brown hair in a bun, Is five foot seven and has an average build, olive skin, usually wears a black blouse and white jeans, has dark brown eyes.

Personality: Strict in class, on her good days she makes a few odd jokes, has obvious favourites, to her friends she'd actually rather nice however she's a little gobby, likes to stab her meter-ruler into her laminate classroom floor when she's mad.  Rarely lets kids leave. Is holding a secret.

Backstory: She's often seen by some students walking her German shepherd, Tiger at night and likes to talk about him in class. Not really a backstory because I want her backstory to be revealed in the roleplay but y'know. 

Friends: Open

Crush: Open

Other: Likes dipping pepperoni Pizza in melted cheese.