Stay

You opened your eyes and saw Bruce talking to you, but you couldn't hear him. Moving was completely out of the picture, you felt paralyzed.

"Y/N can you hear me?" Bruce repeated.

"Hmya" you couldn't even make words come out of your mouth "w-where... a-a"

"You're in the infirmary, you got poisoned" he said "But you're gonna be fine i just need you to turn around so that i can inject something on your back"

"Can't" you gave him an apologetic look.

"I'll help her" Steve stood up from the chair that was next to your bed "this way?"

"Yeah" Bruce nodded "I'm gonna numb the area first okay?"

"Yeah" you managed to say before you started shaking.

"It's okay just calm down" Steve said as he held your arms.

"She can't control it" Bruce mumbled while looking at a machine next to the bed "make her sit up"

"What's... that...f-for?" you asked.

"It's to get your muscles to relax" Bruce cleaned the area on your back "so you can talk better"

"G-good" you let out a shaky breath.

"Is she gonna be fine?" Tony walked in the room.

"Yes, but it may take a while" he sighed and then he sticked the needle on your make causing you to let out a squeal "Did that hurt you?"

"Everything" you started shaking again "Sorry"

"Is there anything we could do to make this faster?" Steve held your shoulders while he looked at you with worry.

"No, she can't heal herself. She lost the ability to control her body thanks to that poison" your anxiety started to grow "We're gonna have to do a lot of work to get her feeling better again"

"What's that on her shoulder?" Tony stood next to Steve.

"Bullet" you looked up at him "went... right... through i-in my hip... too"

"I'm so sorry about this Y/N" Tony tried to hold back the tears.

"No... fault" tears started to stream down your face.

"I think it's better for you guys to go" Bruce said "her heart is racing too much"

"B-bucky?" You tried to grab Steve's hand but failed miserably.

"You're not allowed to see each other" Steve held your hand "You have to get better first"

"Sure... thing" that was now your reason to get better. Seeing Bucky again.

"We're gonna go now okay?" He smiled and wiped the tears off your face.

●●●

Some days have passed since you came back to the compound and everyone was excited that you were alive but you were not excited about not being able to move or see your friends other than Steve, Tony and Bruce.

"Poison!" T'Challa said as he looked at Tony that was sitting in front of him.

"Yeah, but we have doctors taking care of her. The poison is barely making any changes on her body" he looked up at the king of Wakanda.

"Did you talked to her father?" He asked.

"Not yet" Tony  sighed.

"I'm going to see her" T'Challa walked out of the room.

"Wait no! You can't!" He grabbed his arm.

"Well I'm going to" T'Challa pulled away from Tony's grip making his way to the infirmary. A couple of nurses tried to keep him from walking in the room but he ignored and walked in closing the door behind him. He saw you laying on the bed lifeless eyes and almost any movement, if it wasn't for the machine that controlled your heartbeat he would've thought you were dead.