Finally

You were on the gym working on your punches while trying to figure out what had been on your mind for weeks. The handsome man named Bucky.
"Why is everyone's advice so useless?" You muttered while punching the bag once again.

"God!" You groaned while taking out your gloves and throwing them at the ground.

You sat on the floor and went over all the information you had 'a traumatic experience' you said to yourself and remembered that you once read on a book that sometimes the best way to remember is to focus on a traumatic experience that occurred around the time you want to remember or that has to do with the person you want to remember.
You closed your eyes and saw it. Bucky having sex with a woman and for some reason that made you feel devastated.

"Meditating?" Clint's voice snapped you out of your mind.

"I'm just tired" you stood up and let out a chuckle "I'm gonna go get something to drink"

"You should get some sleep" Clint said.

"I will" you smiled and made your way to the kitchen and made yourself a smoothie.

Once you were settled down on the couch you closed your eyes again and saw him again but this time he was laying on the ground while holding a gun. Then he got shot and you ran towards him to heal his wound.
"You're gonna be fine!" You said.

"Hey Y/N do you know where the remote is?" Sam asked you but you couldn't answer.

Then you saw everything.
"I love you Y/N" those words repeated themselves over and over on your mind. How could you not remember the love of your life?.

"S-sorry" you looked up at Sam and handed him the remote "I'm gonna go"

You walked outside and sat on a chair while seeing every memory pass your mind. He was there once again, completing everything.
Bucky was dreaming of the day you remembered him again and he no longer had to dream because you had figured it out.

"How could i forget him?" Tears started to form on your eyes.

You didn't realized you had been crying for over ten minutes when you decided to get up and find him.
You looked everywhere until you walked to your room and saw him sitting on the bed from far away.

"Bucky!" You said and he looked up. He knew. You ran towards him and he held you in his arms "I'm sorry"

"It's okay, it's okay" he smiled as he rubbed your back and you held him even closer "I missed you my love" he closed his eyes and held you tight thinking it was just a dream.

"I forgive you" you said and looked at him in the eyes "We're gonna heal together" you smiled as tears kept falling down your cheeks.

"Don't cry doll" he smiled softly and wiped your tears and then you hugged him again making him giggle.

You held each other like that for a long time until you felt someone's presence behind you.
"I see" Wanda smiled and felt happy.
She walked away and you turned to look at Bucky that was admiring you.
You looked at each other until you speaked up.

"Have you been sleeping on my bed?" You asked.

"Ever since you went missing" he looked down and you chuckled.

"You were keeping it warm for me" you layed down and tapped next to you so that he would lay there.

"Yeah" he smiled and wrapped his arms around you "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" you closed your eyes and for the first time after all these months you felt safe. His arms was the only place you wanted to be in.

"I love you" you both said at the same time.

●●●

You and Bucky were walking down a beach, he had a nice white button down shirt and you were wearing your bikini that huged your curves perfectly.

"This is so beautiful" you smiled as you saw the sun settling down.

"You're even more beautiful" he held your hand and kissed your cheek.

"Is this what you dreamed of?" You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"It's even more" he kissed your lips softly.

"I love you so much James" you brushed back his hair and pecked his lips "Let's go!" You grabbed his hand and ran to the other side of the beach.

"Wait Y/N" he giggled as he stopped making you turn around "There's something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time and now it's the best moment"

"What is it?" You cocked your head to the side and smiled.

"We've spent so much time together, loving each other and sometimes trying to find each other... Y/N when i first met you i knew that you were special " he smiled "i remember when found out i was in love with you. You wanted to dance... and when i laughed you made such a big deal about it" he giggled.

"You never laughed!" You grinned.

"When i said i loved you i thought you wouldn't feel the same but you once again blew my mind. You are the light of my life. My world" he smiled widely "i will never stop loving you and that's why i wanted to ask if..." he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring "Will you marry me?" He asked.

"A thousand times" you smiled as he put the ring on your finger "I love you James Buchanan Barnes" you hugged him as tears started to fall down your cheeks "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me" you said.

"I love you so much Doll" he chuckled as he spinned you around "We're gonna get married!" He kissed you once again.

"We are Sarge" you giggled.

You walked back to the beach house and saw everyone there.
"Did you finally asked her?!" Sam smiled.

"Yes!" He wrapped his arms around you as you showed your ring.

"It's so beautiful!" Natasha said.

"Just like you" Bucky said and kissed your neck.