the beginning of it all

Tails was sitting on his work bench working on a new invention that youthens people. Sonic was downstairs in the living room watching a movie while tails worked in his workshop. The reason why sonic is there is because tails and sonic lived in the same house and taild had three bedrooms and only two of them was being used so he decided to make the third room his workshop. Tails was almost done with his invention and about 10 minutes later he finished it so he grabbed his dead plant and tried to aim the machine at the plant but them the machine started vibratimg and shooting light beam everywhere first hitting the dead plant them hitting tails twice and before tails completely shrinked he called out " HEEELLLLPPP ME sonic" then when sonic heard tails and sped off to tails workshop which only took him 5 seconds and when sonic opened the work shop door tails was not in sight and sonic was too late and just when sonic was about to cry because he thought tails has died and before he could cry he heard some snoring sounds and he walked up to the work bench where he heard snoring and he then found tails but tails wasn't 9 years old no more and he was now a 6 month old baby sleeping. " what am i going to do now i can't turn tails back to normal I'm not as smart as him hmmmm oh i know i will call wave she's smart like tails she can fix him anf i guess i have to take care of tails by myself then because everyone is busy doing something okay i will have to buy some baby supplies because tails will be stuck as a baby for a while so i have no choice but i cant leave tails alone nor take him to the store with me oh i know i ask shadow to babysit tails while i go shopping" it's a good thing i took care of tails when i found him as a 3 month old baby and raised him by myself and it was hard to do but i managed to take care of him he was so cute and adorable when he was a baby and he still is and was funny when he thought i was his dad and started calling me dada and daddy it was so funny (laughs at this memory) after his memory flashback he grabbed his phone and starts dialing shadows number which he got from shadow some how he then calls shadow who answers his phone.
"this is shadow speaking"
"Hi shadow its sonic i need your help with sonething."