silver and blaze babysit tails

Sonic was waiting for silver and blaze in about 5 minutes later silver and came over.
"Hi sonic" silver said
"Hello sonic" blaze said
"Oh hi guys" sonic said
"So where is he sonic" silver asked while looking around
"He's taking a nap right now but je has been very bad today first was when i needed to change him but he escaped me and locked himself in his room and hid under the bed so i had to call knuckles help me grab him because i needed to make breakfast so i had knuckles change tails diaper which tails wouldn't let him so knuckles told me and i changed him and he also took the tv remote and turned on a baby show and turned the volume all the way up and i tried to grab it from but he said mine and then after that he started copying me and i got mad and then i calmed him down and gave him some warm milk to help him. So i will be back in about an hour okay so see you later and good luck.
"Okay silver since tails is taking a nap we can watch a movie"
"Okay blaze"
Silver and blaze were watching a movie while tails was waking up.
IN SONICS ROOM....
tails was waking up
"I wam swo bwored wight nwow and i nweed to gwo potty wewwy wad and I twook off mwy diapy becauwse i dwon't nweed wit I cwan bwe wa bwig kwid wike daddy. I wewwy nweed to gwo i guess i yell for someone wait i fworgot abwout thwis walkie twalky wat wis win thwe wiving woom as well. Tails then grabs the walkie talkie and speaks into it "I nweed to gwo potty nwow and I'm bored"
"Hi tails its silver I'll be up there in a minute okay"
"Hewo si  siv sil um silwer wheres daddy"
"Your daddy went somewhere for an hour okay i am almost there okay buddy"
"Kay sil uh siv um siwer um siwer I don't know how to saw your name."
"Thats okay."
"I swo nweed to gwo wewwy wad"
" okay I'm here oh my gosh you're sooo adorable tails."
" cwan we gwo to thwe wathwoom pwease wike nwow sil ugh."
"Okay okay but where's you diaper tails you should be wearing a diaper"
" I twook wit woff cwause I cwan bwe wa bwig kwid wike daddy swo I dwont nweed diapys anymwore kay"
"Tails you need diapers"
"Bwut thwen I will bwe chwanged bwy othwer pweopwles bwut daddy"
"Tails you cant just not wear diaper you will pee your bed alot and your daddy would be mad at you for a long time"
"Okway i Will wear diapys bwut where wam I gwoing to gwo potty at thwen."
" I will put a diaper on you and then I will change you afterwards okay"
"Kay"
Silver then sets tails on the bathroom floor to put a diaper on tails and then silver then puts the diaper on him and tails goes potty then silver changes tails.
"Tank wu um what cwan i cwall wu"
" hmm oh i know call me silvy can you say silvy or call me papa what ever is easier for you to say"
" um sivy cwan i cwall wu silvy."
"Yes you can call me silvy oh you can call blaze kitty"
"Kay cwan we gwo see tv I'm bwored pwus daddy fworgwot to wive mwe mwy binkey befwore mwy nwap and I thwink i weft wit win mwy pway pwin cwan we gwet wit nwow"
"Okay tails we will get it okay lets go now"
Silver took tails to the living room to look for his binkey
"Okay tails you look for it"
"Kay i fwound wit cwan we watch wa mwovie nwow" tails says with the puppy eyes no one can say no to
"Okay okay we will but no more puppy eyes okay so tails what you wanna watch"  silver says while picking up tails and sitting on the coach with tails in his lap.
"Hmmm lwets watch ewo worwd pwease" tails said
"Okay we can watch Elmos world" silver said
"Silver why don't you start the movie while i make some snacks for the movie" blaze said getting up walking to the kitchen
"Okay blaze can you get me some of that orange soda that is in the fridge please" silver said
"Mwe wat wapple wuice pwease" tails said
"Aright guys i get your drinks" blaze said looking in the fridge for some juice and orange soda
"Tanks kwitty" tails said
"Thanks blaze" Silver said
"Your welcome guys" blaze said while pouring the apple juice in a baby bottle that has elmo on it and the Orange soda in a green plastic cup for silver.
"Sivy we watch mwovie nwow" tails said impatiently
"Yes tails but you need to sit down on the couch until i get back" silver said while walking to the tv to put the movie in
"Kay" tails said
Silver then puts the movie in the dvd player that was on the self next the the tv where all the movies were which most of then were little kid movies since tails before this whole baby thing happened was still young and was always watching this movies in his spare time.
"Okay tails the movie is starting now" silver said sitting on the couch next to tails
"Yay ewo mwovie cwool" tails said while jumping on the couch which silver grabbed him and sat him in his lap
Before the movie started tails put his favorite binkey in his mouth sucking on it.
"Okay guys here is your drinks, heres your soda silver and here's your juice little tails" blaze said
"Thanka blaze your the best" silver said with a smile
"Tanks kwitty" tails said excited to drink his juice
"Your welcome guys now i am making your snacks so what you guys want" blaze asks them while in the kitchen waiting for their answer
"I wat umm swome cwocwo mwushmewwo gwam cwacwer swanwhich pwease" tails answers cutely
"Okay little guy i will make you that and some chocolate milk now what do you want silver" blaze asked
"I want some smores too and some hot chocolate please" silver answers with a smile
"Alright guys I will make your snacks" blaze says
About 2 minutes later during the 2 minutes of the movie were elmo starting to sing some song.
"Here you go tails your snack and chocolate milk and make sure you dont make a mess and here's your smores and hot chocolate silver" blaze says before sitting down to watch the movie with them while eating some popcorn and some ice water.
"Tanks kwitty" tails says after taking out his binkey then eating his smores while watching elmo sing and dance
"Thanks blaze" silver says before eating his smores before watching the movie even though he doesn't want to.
"Your welcome guys" blaze says before eating her popcorn then watching the movie as well
About five minutes later everyone gets done eating and starts drinking their drinks.
Tails then puts his binkey back in his mouth after he drinks all of his chocolate milk.
About 30 minutes later blaze starts making dinner for all of them which she makes spaghetti for her and silver and mini corn dogs for tails.
And about 20 minutes later the movie ends and blaze gets done making dinner and setting the table and getting the food on her and silver's plates and getting tails food on his plate as well and getting some warm milk for tails to drink after his meal and some crystal light for her and silver.
Silver gets up and turns off the tv after the movie ends silver picks up tails and carries tails to his high chair and blaze gives tails his corn dogs and since corn dogs are easy to pick up tails doesn't need to fed.
"Wummy mwy wav cworn dwogs tanks kwitty" tails says while stuffing his face with corn dogs
Blaze laughs at how cute tails is
"Thanks blaze for dinner" silver says while eating his spaghetti then blaze starts eating her food and about 10 minutes of eating everyone gets done and drinks their drinks after eating silver grabs his and tails plates and cups and puts them in the sink while blaze puts hers in the sink and starts washing the dishes silver then realizes that tails needs a bath because of all the ketchup on tails face and silver picks up tails and brings hin to the bathroom to take a bath.
"Sivy where we gwoin" tails asks confused
"We are going to the bathroom to give you a bath but first we need to get you some PJ's to change into after your bath" silver said while walking up the stairs and walking up to tails room to grab his PJs out of his dresser full of his new clothing sonic bought him.
"Kay cwan I wave a bwubble bwath wif swome wubber duckies" tails asks him
"Okay tails what PJs you want do you want the Thomas the tank engine PJs or the lighting McQueen PJs or the elmo PJs"
"I wat thwe ewo Pwas" tails said
"Okay tails" silver said while grabbing his elmo pjs and a clean diaper with faded stars on them because he wetted his diaper while watching the movie silver also grabs a blue binkey clip to keep his binkey on him so tails won't lose it again
Tails and silver then arrive to the bath room to start tails bath silver then sat tails on the floor and took off tails clothing and diaper off and then filling up the tub with warm water and bubbles then putting some rubber ducks in the tub that was in the basket that is attached to the bathtub wall.
"Sivy dwo wu wink daddy wates mwe fwor bweing bwad wand mwean to wim" tails said in a sad mood
"No tails your daddy loves you very much and he will never hate you and he will always love you very much so don't worry okay everyone says things they don't mean to say even i do and adults do like me, blaze, knuckles, and your daddy does too even I love you and so does everyone else too" silver said while tickling tails tummy making him laugh
"Kay tanks sivy I wuve wu two swo when daddy gwets where cwan wu sway wif mwe towite pwease wu wand kwitty" tails asked
"I'm sorry little guy me and kitty are going to babysit our neighbors kids so I will be busy but I can take you to a place with bouncy houses and a lot a bouncy slides and we can go this week end okay" silver said while picking up tails and setting him in the tub
"Kay sivy ware wu wand kwitty sisters" tails asked while playing with his rubber duckies.
"Tails I'm kwitty's brother and kwitty's my sister and a brother is a boy which is what i am and so are you. Your a boy too. kitty is a sister who is a girl" silver said while laughing a little bit at how cute tails is.
"Kay" tails said while silver puts some soap on tails to clean him.
"Tails do you want to stay in the tub to keep playing with your rubber duckies for a couple minutes or do you want to get out and get dried off and get dressed" silver asked
"Umm I wat to gwet wout nwow wits gwetting cwold nwow" tails says shivering.
"Okay then tails" silver says while picking up tails and drying him off then putting his diaper on him after putting powder on him
"Sivy wats thwis wite stwuf wu pwutin won mwe" tails asked a little confused
"Well this stuff is called powder and it is supposed to keep your butt from hurting since you are using your diapers at night" silver said while puting his PJs on him and his socks.
" woh thwat cwool sivy wand wat thwis" tails asked while he grabs the binkey clip
"It's a binkey clip to keep your binkey from getting lost and it keeps your binkey with you at all times" silver says while he places tails binkey in his mouth then draining the water in the tub before picking up tails and bringing him downstairs to the living room to put him in his play pin to play until sonic gets back which is in 10 minutes.
Tails then feels his tummy hurting from not being burped because he doesn't know how to burp on his own.
"Wats wif mwy twumy wurtin wit fweels bwad" tails said before he starts crying from the pain which won't go away.
"Waaaaaaa" tails cried
Blaze who was on the couch watching the weather channel heard tails cries and went over to the play pin to see why tails was crying.
(By the way silver sat tails in the play pin and he went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower since it was 7pm and he usually takes showers at that time)
Blaze picks up tails and cradles him to calm him down which tails didn't calm down.
"Tails whats wrong why you crying" blaze asks while trying to plug her eyes from tails crying very loud
"M-m-mwy t-t-twummy w-w-wurts w-w-wewwy b-bwad" tails said before crying even louder. Blaze who now knows why he was crying began to lift him over her shoulder and pat him back and tails lets out a burp which was what tails needed and tails stopped crying after his burp stopped his tummy stop hurting.
"Tails your tummy hurted because you needed to burp because you can't burp on your own yet" blaze said calmly
"Woh tats why. Tanks kwitty" tails said before giving her a hug.
Blaze then looks at the clocks a sees that it is 7:05 and sonic will get home in 5 minutes blaze then places tails back in his play pin and tell him his daddy will be home in 5 minutes so tails nods and begins playing with his toys cars making car sounds as he moves them tails then puts his binkey back in his mouth and sucks on it.
Silver gets out of the shower 2 minutes later and looks at the clock and realizes sonic will get home in 3 minutes so he sits next to blaze and they both watch the weather channel to see what the weather will be like.
........................................................................
Next chapter will continue the rest of this chapter hope you enjoyed this story so far!!!!!
.....................................................................
Authors note- hey everyone I have decided to start this story off with a conversion thingy about me talking to the characters in this story to make this more fun.