a babysitter for baby tails part 2

Tails was eating his food while making a mess so shadow tried to feed him his food so tails wouldn't make an even bigger mess so shadow picked up the spoon with chili on it and said to tails that he needed to be fed so tails stopped making a mess and opened his mouth for shadow tails ate a couple scoops of his food until he decided to have some fun so he knew that it was funny when he saw people throwing pie in people's faces so he thought why not chili so he took the spoon out of shadows hand and threw it on the floor while laughing shadow then grabbed the spoon and when he was about to stand up tails threw the bowl of chili on shadows face like a pie and tails started laughing and clapping his hands and when shadow cleaned his face off he heard someone knocking on the door and he answered the door and saw sonic and sonic came inside the house with the bags and sat them on the couch after seeing tails playing with his food and sonic ran up to tails and asked him what he was doing tails said that he was playing with his food and when tails saw sonic he reached his arms towards sonic while saying big brodder which is how babies say it so sonic said hey tails and tails was really happy that sonic was back so sonic picked up tails and carried him to the bathroom to take a bath and shadow who was still there was told to bring the bags to the bathroom for tails so shadow sat the bags on the bathroom floor and told sonic he was leaving so before he left tails crawled up to him and hugged his legs while saying bye bye shady and then saying that he loves him so when shadow heard him say that he decided to pick up tails and hug him and shadow said that he loves tails too so shadow sat tails on the floor next to sonic and ran off to his house.
Sonic just filled up the bath tub with water and some bubbles and he picked up tails while putting him in the tub and then sonic gave tails his rubber duck to play with sonic grabbed some soap and cleaned tails off then sonic grabbed one of the bags and found a diaper to put on him and a sleeper for bed time. Sonic puts a diaper on tails and then his sleeper on him just then tails decided to crawl out of the bathroom to his room to find his old plane plushie that sonic got him a few years old and when he  found it he took it with him to sonics room to find his favorite binky that he left in sonics room when he was 2 to hide it from sonic so sonic couldnt throw it away again (by the way this is his only memory he had of his past life)
FLASHBACK.......
Tails was running around the house with his binkey in his mouth sonic wanted to take his binkey away from him so tails was trying to outrun sonic but sonic always caught him so he decided to throw some chocolate pudding at sonic so sonic would have to take a shower and tails would have time to hid his binkey so sonic was hit by tails chocolate pudding he was saving for later and tails threw the pudding at sonic and sonic got mad but he needed to take a shower so he did tails went to sonics room to hid his binkey so sonic wouldnt find it so tails put his binkey in sonics closet behind a box of things he didnt want or look at or touch which was perfect so after that tails went to his room to make a binkey that looks like his favorite binkey after he was done he put his binkey next to him while he was playing with his toy cars so a couple minutes later sonic got done with his shower and walking in tails room and grabbed tails binkey without tails even seeing him and running downstairs to the living room to watch a movie tails got bored of his cars so he walked downstairs to watch a movie with sonic. Tails ran up to sonic and tried to get on the couch by himself but couldn't so he ran up to sonic and reached his arms up to sonics legs and tried to get on to sonics lap but again failed sonic saw tails and picked him up so then tails says to sonic "I wuv wu dada" sonic said "I love you too tails.
END OF FLASHBACK.....
Tails was confused why did he call sonic dada tails looked for his old binkey but couldn't find it just then sonic came up to tails and said to him "i knew you hid your binkey there so i took it and put it somewhere and i am surprised that you still remember that tails asked sonic why he called sonic dada sonic said that he raised tails because tails didn't have a family and he told tails that tails called him dada because sonic was like a dad to him but became a brother over the years.
Tails asked if he could call sonic dada again because he liked that name sonic said "if you want to but you need to go to bed"
"But I wot twired dada" tails said
"Tails you need to sleep you will be fine"
"Nwo I wont I wave wad dweam agwain"
"Okay tails you can sleep with me but i am putting you in the crib i got you so you will sleep in the crib while I sleep on my bed that is next to your crib oh and I found your old binkey you had I'm giving it to you"
"Wewwy tanks dada" tails said before yawning
Sonic then puts tails in the crib while he grabs tails old binkey and when he found it he gave it to tails who put it in his mouth tails then realized he didn't have plane plushie so he said "wheres my pwushie"
"I don't know tails now go to sleep"
Wot witwout my pwushie, I wat my pwushie wight nwow" tails said while throwing a fit and crying
"Okay okay I'll find it now stop crying"
Sonic then went to the place where tails looked for his binkey and sonic found tails plushie sonic then gave the plushie to tails who hugged it and fell asleep sonic then went to sleep at well.