a babysitter for baby tails part 1

The phone call continuing from last time.

"What do you want now faker"
"I just want you to look after tails while i go shopping"

"Sonic, tails is too old for babysitters so why should i help you also are you crazy faker"

"What no I'm not crazy and i know tails is too old for babysitting but he's not too old now since he's been wor-"
Shadow cuts him off
"So what are you saying sonic what happened to tails now"
"Shadow if you didn't cut me off then you would know by now. Tails has been working on a machine that would youthen people to save lives so after he built it he somehow turned into a baby so i need you to look after him while i buy some things for him"

"And why would i do that faker"

"Because if you don't then you can't have this blue chaos emerald i have so do you want the chaos emerald and look after tails or not have a chaos emerald"

"Fine i will look after him if you give me that chaos emerald first"

"Fine shadow so when are you getting here then"

"In about 2 minutes so goodbye faker see you soon" shadow said in a why me voice

"Okay then see you soon oh tails is sleeping on his bed so you don't need to worry about him goodbye shadz" sonic said in an annoying voice

"Sonic I told you not to call me that so stop"

"Stop what shadz" sonic said annoyingly

"Sonic you really are annoying well bye then" shadow said irritated
Sonic was about to say something until shadow hung up.
Sonic POV
"Well i guess this will be an interesting day" sonic said with a sigh
About two minutes later......
Shadow was on sonics door steps wishing he didn't have to do this. Shadow knocked on the door and I opened the door and grabbed the chaos emerald and tossed it to shadow who was sitting on the couch.
"So sonic when are you getting back" shadow said

"I think I'll be back in an hour so try not to destroy my house like you did last time which costed me a fortune just to replace everything i had that you destroyed." Sonic said

"Fine i wont destroy anything just go i don't want to spend more time here then i have to."

"Okay then see ya in a hour" sonic said before shutting the door.

Shadows POV
"This won't be too hard to do besides tails is sleeping"
When everything seemed to be calm it became a nightmare.
"Hey i know I will watch my favorite movie that's rated R ( laughs sarcasticly)
It's a good thing i am old enough to watch these movies. I love being old.
Upstairs in tails room.......
Tails was having a bad dream about lightning and he is scared of lightning
In tails dream....
I WAS PLAYING IN THE MUD WHILE SONIC WAS PICKING FLOWERS FOR CREAM TO MAKE A FLOWER NECKLACE FOR HER MOM. CREAM WAS ALSO PLAYING IN THE MUD WITH ME UNTIL IT STARTED STORMING AND WHEN SONIC HEARD THE LIGHTNING HE TOOK CREAM INSIDE AND LEFT ME IN THE MUD ALONE LIKE I WASN'T EVEN THERE SO WHEN I WAS CRYING I GOT STRUCT BY LIGHTNING WHILE SONIC AND CREAM WERE MAKING COOKIES TOGETHER WHILE I WAS ALONE I RAN UP TO THE DOOR AND TRIED TO OPEN IT BUT IT WAS LOCKED I LOOKED FOR SONIC AND I SAW KNUCKLES INSTEAD I CALLED OUT TO HIM BUT HE DIDN'T HEAR ME SO I CRIED LOUDER BUT HE STILL DIDN'T HEAR ME SO I DECIDED TO RUN AWAY BUT WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME ANOTHER LIGHTNING FLASH HIT ME AND I PASSED OUT CRYING BECAUSE I WAS ALONE AND SCARED SO I CRIED AND CRIED AND THEN I DIED.
AFTER THE DREAM TAILS WAS CRYING AND SHAKING IN FEAR AND WAS HIDING UNDER HIS BLANKET.
DOWNSTAIRS IN THE LIVING ROOM.....
SHADOW WAS WATCHING HIS MOVIE UNTIL HE HEARD CRYING THAT WAS GETTING LOUDER AND LOUDER SO SHADOW PAUSED HIS MOVIE AND RAN UPSTAIRS TO TAILS ROOM.
"WHY THE HECK IS THAT KID CRYING I SO HOPE HE CAN TALK" SHADOW SAID
I opened the door to tails room and turned on the light to see why tails was crying and when I walked up to tails bed I saw tails under his blanket crying and shaking so I asked what's wrong and he didn't respond so I decided to take his blanket off of him and tails just held on to the blanket so it doesn't come off his head so I decided to use my strength to pull the blanket off of him so when I did tails saw me and tried to grab his blanket out of my hands but I was too strong for him so tails used his tails to hide himself with while crying and shaking and some screaming but I wanted him to stop crying so I tried to pick him up but he started kicking me and biteing me even though he only had 4 teeth which were surprisingly sharo so I told him that he needs to stop crying if he doesn't need to talk to him about why he was crying. When shadow was about to leave tails room tails stopped crying and i turned around to see tails looking at me so I walked up to his bed again and asked what's wrong.
Tails POV
I scwared shady dat big brodder will reave me awone fwor a wery wong twime I wewwy miss big brodder I wuv him I dwont wat to be awone evwer I wad a wad dweam dat big brodder weft me awone and fworgwot I waz thwere and it was stworming and I waz awone in da mwud cwying I dwont wat dat to cwome twue I wat my big brodder wight nwow me scward wewwy wad big brodder whewre are wu me swad
Just after he got done talking he started crying again and shadow then picked tails up and rocked him back and forth trying to calm him down but tails was still crying he wanted sonic so shadow told tails that sonic would be back soon just then tails stopped crying and gave shadow a hug shadow told tails to go back to sleep but tails didn't want to tails just cling to shadow not letting go of him
"You got to go back to sleep tails"
Nwooo me nwo twired I stway up with wu shady"
"No tails you need to sleep you need more sleep you will get sick if you don't sleep" but I dwont wat awother wad dweam kay"
After a couple minutes of struggling to put tails back in his bed, tails tummy was growling and he was hungry.
"Whats wrong now"
" me hungwy"
"Fine but you have to go back to sleep after you eat you promise you will go to bed after you eat"
"I pwomise shady" tails said while reaching his arms up to shadow for shadow to pick him up so then shadow picks him up and carries him to the kitchen to find food shadow takes tails to the fridge to have tails point to the food he wants tails then spots some chili dogs
"I wat dat shady"
"Tails you can't eat that you don't have enough teeth to eat that but you can have some apple sause instead"
"Nwo me wat chwiwi dwog"
"Fine you can have chili dogs i will just put it in the blender for you okay"
"Kay" tails said excitedly
After about a couple minutes of putting the chili dogs in the blender shadow put tails on the table while he got a bowl and a spoon out of the cupboard so when he got tails food he sat the bowl in front of tails for him to eat it tails sat there and then he ate his food with his hands since he didn't know how to use a spoon or a fork.

Sorry for the cliff hanger guys but dont worry theres a part 2.