Now that we're done

If you're here, you're a special snoflake. Why is that? Because it means you've (probably) read three of my books, at least.

We're practically family now. You, me, and the Grant brats and their girlfriends.

So now that we're here, let's have some fun, shall we? I'm not going to ask boring questions from you until the end. But before we get there, I want to point out a bunch of small details that I've used throughout this book.

1. The dynamic between Sam and Tom - As you've noticed, the two share a twin bond that has been hinted at in the past. Here, we get to see that their connection is more at an intellectual level, so if bad bumps on the head happen, tragedy ensues.

2. After thinking Tom is dead, Sam falls into depression. The symptoms aren't very severe, but they're there and they're real. Only by surrounding himself with those he loves does he pull out of it. He completely shakes it off when his trigger disappears.

3. Sam and Angie actually share a bit of a bond. It has been hinted at before as they both suffer for Tom. Sam is very attentive towards her and Angie finds him the most comfortable to talk to because he never judges her.

4. Stop shipping Jessie and Kyle. Honestly, that's not happening (for now).

5. Kyle's situation is declining fast. The craziness in his life is making it hard for him to stay Zen and fight his destructive tendencies. At least he's aware of them. Kay proved a very potent cure.

6. Jimmy is starting to feel the aftermath of his little adventure with the serum. So far, he's handling it just fine.

7. Christine. Is her change organic? Is she pretending? Did she learn from her mistakes? Will Sam actually end up with Lisa? Your guess is as good as mine.

8. The scene between Kay and Snitch Gravel... not touching that one with a stick. You each picked out what you wanted from it. Is it relevant? Hell yes. Am I going to reveal how? Nope.

9. Freider’s explanation. Maybe Sam's suspicions are true and it's not the whole story. Maybe Sam just can't understand grudges. Maybe he should ask Snitch Gravel.

10. Relationships status: it's getting hard for people to keep it in their pants. It was about time too. Though Jerry really is against it. You think him finally having a relationship with Tina will loosen him up? Think again.

Now it's my turn to ask for some information from you. It's short and sweet, I promise.

⭐ Did you like the pacing? Was it too slow/fast/crazy/boring/long/short?

⭐ Do you see a growth in the characters after so much time and adventuring?

⭐ Are you enjoying the overall plot? Because by this point I think you can smell the series plot.

⭐ What would you like to see happening in future books in the series?

That's it. Not asking more. Just going to answer some general questions:

1. When's the next book coming out?

I hope to start posting at the beginning of either October or November. The preliminaries and teaser will be up sooner though.

2. Book hangover. What do I do?

Well, in case you haven't read the prequels, they're right there.

If you have... well, I'm open for conversation about this story and certain details about the next, so you can call me up for a chat. (Always open for story chats).

This is it for now. Thanks so much for reading Lost Stars. Hope you had major fun with this because I know I did.