Back To Alpha

"Incoming call from the President for Grace," said Alex as the four agents returned to their seats.

"Accept it please," Grace replied, sliding into her designated spot in the room.

"Agent Grace you are late by ten minutes!" the President yelled as soon as the call was accepted.

"Sorry sir, we will be there soon."

"How long?"

"Hold your underwear on for at least ten more minutes sir," Valerian butted in. Grace glared at him and motioned for him to shut up.

"Agent Valerian, such a pleasure to ave your smart mouth back on," the president said sarcastically.

"You too sir."

"Did you accomplish everything?"

"Yes sir we did"

"Well then, I expect you to be here in ten minutes"

"Of course sir, it will be my pleasure."

"Yeah, totally, just get that mouth of yours back here at Alpha." The call then blinked off, leaving one angry Grace and two stunned agents.

"What the hell interested you back there?!" she yelled, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Look, I'm sorry about the huge "monster chasing us incident", we're alive and that's all that matters," Valerian replied, his voice hardening a bit.

"Ok! Fine! But do you know how bad the situation was back there?!"

"Nope, not at all."

Grace rolled her eyes and turned to face the control panel again.

"I'm letting you off for this one but if you so step out of line again, I'll personally make sure you end up alone in the middle of space without a suit and make sure you suffer," she said coldly, glaring at Valerian.

"Chill dude," Tom said, "even though he endangered our lives, that doesn't mean he should die in the middle of nowhere in space."

"Let's continue this conversation later guys, we need to open the file on the mission!" Laureline said, her hands running all over the keyboard. Valerian then suddenly remembered, he need a file on something.

"Alex, can you search up the planet Mül?" Valerian asked.

"Coming right up," Alex replied and soon his screw was filled with a diagram of the planet and surprisingly very little information.

"Alex read please."

"The planet Mül was destroyed thirty years ago, there is no clear record on this planet."

"Was it inhabited?"

"That information is classified sir."

"What level?"

"General sir"

Valerian raised his eyebrows at that, it was rare that such information was classified at such a high level.

"Val, are you done?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm done," he replied, a little bit spaced out.

"Then hurry up doucebag! We're about to land!" Grace said, climbing into the pilot seat.

"Alex initialize all landing procedures," Laureline ordered.

"Sure Laureline," Alex replied.

Valerian climbed into his own seat and flipped a couple of switches.

"Are we ready for landing?" Tom asked Alex.

"Yes sir, we are ready," Alex replied.

Soon, the space station came into view and the ship then slowed down to enter.

"Welcome back to the Alpha agents"

Authors Note
Sorry guys I couldn't update fast! I'm really busy with starting school and they give so much homework! I'll do a double update this week and thank you for showing your support for this book! Thank you for 1k reads!!!!!!

Love ya guys,
Sleeper