Epilogue

Five and a half years. That was how long it had been. There was no communication between the two. Jack didn't want to write Ralph and keep him from living a happy life. He hated the idea of Ralph finding someone new, but he thought that was best to let him find someone better.

Ralph hadn't seen it that way. He still lived in the same house as before, only this time alone due to Anastasia's death. He finished college at the top of his class and became a teacher, but he didn't move onto any other men. He was still holding onto the small shred of hope that Jack would call him and ask if he could see him again. It was ridiculous and he knew that, but he wouldn't allow himself to get over Jack.

Jack didn't know what he was doing in front of that house. He didn't even know if Ralph still lived there. He wanted to go up the door and throw it open the way he used to when he was younger. He wanted to see if Ralph had changed in any way. Was he still short and scrawny? Had he become a beefy man?

Jack walked up the lawn, hesitating at the door. The same door he waited at while Ralph was running late for their first date. The same door he slipped through the morning of the protest. He raised his hand and knocked gently on the door. There was no answer. He knocked again, only to receive the same results. He turned around, disappointed. Just as he reached the bottom step a black car pulled into the driveway.

He paused as a man got out of the car. He was relatively short, muscular and he looked very tired. His blonde hair was a mess as he pulled his bag from the passenger seat. Jack felt his heart rate pick up when he realized that it was Ralph.

Ralph turned around and dropped his bag on the ground. Jack looked the same for the most part. His hair was about the same length, he was taller and much more built than before. Ralph stared at him for a solid minute before his legs started moving. He felt his eyes well up in tears as he threw his arms around Jack.

"You stupid son of a bitch, I can't believe you never wrote me." He choked out through his tears. Jack wrapped his arms around the smaller man. "I've been waiting for you for so long, I thought you forgot about me."

Jack breathed in Ralph's scent, holding him tighter as he pressed a kiss to his temple.

"Forget you? Never."

A/N

This is the ending of Fools! Don't forget to vote and drop comments 

:)