BEST CAT DRAWING EVER!!

Ooooooooooooo! I love how this has turned out! I first just sketched this out as a doodle, but i really like it!

Skdiurnxjhfekidheksjsjsjs! It's sideways!

Yeesssssssssss I fixed it! This is a fire cat! I used a super thin pen and I made fur! I live this! Also, I make it on yellow paper, hence the paper color

Oh! And here is a small story to do with him:

His ice-blue gaze drifted around the field, he felt the ever-glowing embers in his chest spark and sizzle. Suddenly he saw movement as a bear lumbered out from a bush. It was more than twice his size, but he new he could kill it.
    He lunged, sending  dirt and grit flying behind him. The bear looked at him with surprise, clearly assuming that it was obvious that he would win. I will prove you wrong he thought grimly. He felt fire rise up his throat and gather in his mouth. He let out a battle cry then latched his jaw on the Bears large neck.  The bear howled in pain as his smoldering mouth burnt the Bears skin and flesh. The Bears blood splashed against his sleek Amber coat. The bear tried to shake him off, trusting his head from side to side, clearly in a lot of pain. He sank his teeth in harder and dug his claws into the Bears brown pelt. This time the fire inside of him was overwhelming, he gathered it all up then, with his jaws still clenched on the Bears fleash, blew it out. The smell of smoldering flesh filled the air around him. The Bears legs crumpled under him, then it fell to the ground. He was able to let go at the last second, barely dodging the Bears carcass as it flopped to the ground.
        I will be full fed for moons, he thought satisfyingly as he opened his mouth and let out a trail of smoke.

So, yep! Also, he has to breath fire frequently, or else his body will be to hot and he will burn to a crisp. So I hope you like him!