Finaly art!

I did this late at night and I LOVE IT, Whelp, here is my contest entry Honeydewtherainwing !

Name: Alpha (but in the tournaments known as the poisonous)

Gender: female

Backstory: was the Alpha of a grey wolf pack, but then got caught and merged with a snake. And know she is a violent component in the tournaments.

 And know she is a violent component in the tournaments

(And yes, this is traditional)

She has poison fangs and a snake tail ( there is a bone in the background because I think it looks cool)

MINY STORY::

As she walked threw the doors, into the dome, Alpha lifted her head high, and opened her jaws, revealing two venomous fangs. Her snake swung with pleasure. She was up against the swift (a weasel that was morgen with a cheetah). Her opponent slid out, onto the sandy floor of the dome. But the swift didn't wait to strike, obviously aware of her speed. He raced over to her, trying to bite her neck. But Alpha slid away in time, and as the swift passed a second time, she reached out her paw and let him race right into it. Alpha felt the flesh dip under her claws, this wound was deep. The swift let out a chirp and a snarl. He collapsed on he ground, wriggling pitifully. Alpha looked up, the crowd was staring at her with eager,  happy eyes. She looked down at the swift and walked over "swift? More like stupid!" She said than opened her mouth and bit down on his neck. After the venom had sunk in, the swift jerked once then went limp.
    Alpha looked up opened her mouth, took a deep breath and let out a deep howl.  The sound echoed around the room, then the crown started to scream and below "poison! Poison! Poison!" She had won.

I hope you like it Honeydewtherainwing !