Arbiter x Reader part 1

• Reader's pov •

                  "[your name], please stay after class. We need to talk," Mr. Arbiter said. Holy shit. You feel your heart racing. "What's going to happen? What did I do?" you think to yourself. As the class empties, the room is left with you, and that handsome devil - Andrew Arbiter. "Why didn't you follow my instructions i taught to the class for the Scratch program today?" Arbiter says. You are confused. What directions did you not follow? "I-I don't understand sir," you stutter standing stiff, utterly confused. "When I was teaching the class how to make the pong game on scratch, I specifically said blue balls. No other color. Because I like blue balls." What!?! I didn't actually think he was serious?!?! "I-I-I'm sorry sir, I didn't actually think you were that serious," you say. "Why wouldn't I be serious?" He says. "Um, I don't know sir. I'm sorry it won't happen again. I promise." "Ok. Good," he says.
                   Your heart is beating out of your chest. Oh god I hope Arbiter can't hear it. It's pounding with anxiety. Both from disappointment of letting down your favorite teacher, and nervousness from just being near this beautiful Shrek formed man. He makes your heart flutter with joy. He can put a smile on your face anytime. God. You would love to have a lock of that luscious, grey chest hair.
                   "Alright. You promise it won't happen again. You're positive?" The waddling man in front of you states. "Yes. I am positive sir," you say. "You know you are a very good student [your name]" Arbiter says. "Oh my god!" You think to yourself. "Arbiter just said that!" "You're very pretty too. And so nice, sweet, and you're VERY good at programming in scratch." Arbiter says, with a wink. That's what did it. That's what confirmed it. You have fallen for your cumputer teacher. Not just fallen though. Not just a crush. You've fallen in love with your cumputer teacher! He then starts to rub his chest hairs. Oh. Those beautiful chest hairs. If only you could run your hands through it, tug at it, just like he does. But then Arbiter starts, "You can go to your next class now [you name]. If you'd like. But you can always stay here with me. I promise you'll have a good time. A better time with me than in Mr. Macedo's class. What do ya say?"

A/N: I know these are oneshots but this story will be getting 2 parts. Part 2 will be coming!1!1!!1 hope you like this! Comment your thoughts, suggestions, and further head canons!