Arbiter x Reader part 2

"Oh my god" you think to yourself. Is he implying...something? "Um haha sure" you say nervously to Arbiter. "Lovely," he says. "You know," Arbiter says as he leans in closer to you. "I admire you. A lot." A step closer. "There is so much that is wonderful about you [your name]." Another step closer. "I-I-uh-thank you sir. Very much. I admire you too," you say. "Really?" Arbiter says. One step closer. And then. You feel it. His chest hairs, lightly touching your chest. "How much do you admire me? Do you... love me?" Arbiter  challenges you. Finally you give in. "Yes sir! I love you so much! Uh please I want you!" Then suddenly, Arbiter swipes all of the 6 computers off of the desk, onto the floor, then he lifts you up, and sits you on the desk. He swiftly pulls out a condom from his chest hair, and then lube from his breast pocket. You whimper with lust. "Ive always been ready since I met you little one." You moan, those words setting you off. "Get shriggity shrekeddddd" he moans as he thrusts into you. "Harder daddy! Harder!!!" He whips out his huge spaghetti-o Can. You cream just at the sight of his manly manicured hands opening the rusty can. He whips out his kazoo vape pen hybrid and blows the sweet, sweet vapor into your shocked face as he kazoodles "All Star" By Smash Mouth. "Sorry sweatyyyyyy, I was done fifteen minutes ago. Imma go get a mAgniTuDE psl in the parking lot from my gay lover, Micky D Stephanie. Catch ya at the nearest morgue sk8ter." His rippling forest of chest hairs shines beautifully in the afternoon sunlight. "What, Agent Oso?" (A/N; Google it)

 "What, Agent Oso?" (A/N; Google it)

He put on his agent oso furry suit. "See ya later binchhhhh. Now good bye as I go get my sexy psl from my homoboy Micky D Stephanie"

 Now good bye as I go get my sexy psl from my homoboy Micky D Stephanie"

A/N: we finally finished! Next will be other mafia related oneshots!