Chapter 1

Ok my peeps for those of you who have not read any of my other books. The characters of the Vampires were introduced in the Shanuk Pack series.

In chapter 3 of REDEMPTION  and in   Chapter 5 of RE_BIRTH

Just in case you wanted to read it..But here we go. This is my first Venture into this type of story so wish me luck..

Chapter 1

I sat here contemplating the turn my life had taken. Since I had been sent back as Re-Birth. I have but a small memory of my former life as AHRIMAN. I can remember everything exceptt the strong bond with my mate. Although I know I mourned her for eons. I was given a gift very few get.

I was allowed a second chance at life and love. Therefore the bonds to my former mate were broken. I closed my eyes as I tried to remember. But now the images come to me as a form of movie. Where I see it all play out. But the emotions are taken out of the equation. I remembered what got the ball rolling and returned me here to this realm called earth.

PROLOGUE

Charger and Jager were with me when we found the portal that led to the realm of Earth. We went filled with curiosity of seeing what was in the other side. We were an oddity to the humans since we were 2 men walking alongside a werewolf. The wild non half breeds of their realm were vicious killing animals. Not friends of these humans.

But we observed without interacting. Until I found her, the most gloriously perfect looking girl.  The wind blew her hair around her face and carried her scent to me. I could hear her thoughts and knew she felt what I did and it scared her. Since my shields were down Charger and Jager heard and felt my thoughts.

“She is human AHRIMAN.” Charger said to me.

‘This has to be a mistake?’ Jager questioned through mind link.

“I do not understand my friends, but we must leave now.” I told them as I locked my thoughts and planned another visit alone.

Through the course of several months, I approached her and fell madly in love with her.  But when I finally disclosed who and what I was. She did not care; all she wanted was to be with me. She begged me to take her with me when I would leave. But unless I left my home to be with her or asked the elders to turn her, it was impossible.

She was so beautiful I could not bring myself to do it. But one night upon one of my many visits. She removed her dress and we gave way to carnal desires.  It took all my powers for me not to consume her and kill her. Because my body begged for it when the blood of her virgin body flowed. So I popped back to my realm when the need to feed got so great. I know she must have been hurt since we had just consummated our union of bodies and souls. For we as the special ones did indeed have a soul.

It took me a while to regroup and get the courage to face her once more. But our time ran slower than hers . Upon my return I discovered the pain of lose. For I found out our union had created life. But someone she trusted with her life betrayed her telling people the abomination growing in her womb would kill everyone and she was slaughtered.

I followed the trail of thoughts exacting my vegans upon those who dared to snuff out the life of my mate. It was then that Jager and Charger came and through my blind furry I was not able to stop. So I was vanished into the pits of hell. Where I paid dearly for what I did. I was tortured constantly, physically and mentally. Forced to view her death as she cried out for me, the pain in my chest was searing and burning me alive.