Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Melina’s POV

I sat there looking at the most gorgeous man alive. I can’t believe he is my mate. It all happened in a flash. I was so lost in his eyes I never really got a good look at him. We just ravaged each other and that was all there was to it. Now as we sit here across from each other. I can’t help but love him so.

“I am sorry for taking you so fast and so roughly my love. But I had no control over myself. But I also love you too.” He tells me as he looks into my eyes. “I am Re-Birth a friend of your brothers. I was once called.” I raised my hand and stopped him.

“I know all this. I also know why we are here. I am deeply sorry for your loss and for what may need to be done to your daughter.” I tell him, as I rub the bite he placed upon my neck earlier. “I have seen and felt all you have suffered. It was nice of the elders to sever your bond with your first mate. For if not for that, I may not have a mate.” I say looking down.

“You would have still been given a mate.” He says and I could hear the possessiveness in his voice. It made me smile to know that the thought of me with anyone else would kill him. He looked at me and smiled.

“Yes I would have to kill who ever had taken you from me. But I am happy to see you have saved yourself for me. It is a gift I will always love you for, till my dying day. If that day ever would come.” He got up and walked to me.

I felt a shiver run through my body as he closed in on me. I looked up as he stepped between my legs. “I must have you one last time, before we are forced to join the others. I do believe I may never get enough of you.”

“Good” I say on a whisper “for I will never get enough of you either.” I say as he lifts me in his arms and carried me to the bed. There he slowly removes the little bit of clothing I had on. Then he proceeds to kiss up the inside of my thigh. Before I have a chance to register his intent, I feel him bite into the skin. I yell out as I am hit with an orgasm that I did not know was even possible.

I could feel as he sucked my blood and a feeling of light headedness hit me. He pulled back and continued kissing up my body. When he reached my breasts he took one peek in his mouth and sucked. I was lost to so much sensation. When he switched to the other side, I was sure I would climax again. It was the moment he bit into my fleshy mound that I detonated. Once again he sucked my blood and licked the wound closed. The same way he had done in my inner thigh.