Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Re-Birth’s POV

I was instructed by Divinity to return to the scene of the crime, so to speak. I was to return to the place where my first love was buried. I wasn’t sure why it had to be here but I led my men to this location. Upon my arrival I was hit with a smell so delicious my fangs erupted on their own.

“Re-Birth, are you ok?” Asked Luca one of the men I had turned on his death bed.

“Do you not smell that scrumptious scent?” I question not believing they could not smell it. At this point it was my nose leading my body towards the smell. I was more than happy to follow as I felt my mouth water. It had been to long since I have feasted on anything that smelt this great.

If it is a human I fear I may not be able to stop myself from consuming all the blood in the body. It was a horrendous thought. But at the moment I really didn’t care.

I walked on knowing I was getting closer as my body was literally now humming. Closer and closer I got with each step. Faster and faster my heart pumped. It was poetic in its speed. A rhythm, that gets written in books full of longing and need. Was it the need to feast? Was it the need to kill? Or possibly the need for something so tangible. Yet so far from your grasp at times. It becomes maddening to know you may never reach it.

Scary even to know you may lose it if you do find it. My head was pounding, the blood rushing in my ears was deafening. Yet my nose could smell every single undertone in that delectably mouthwatering scent. “Sir, are you sure you’re alright?”

I could hear the words asked in worry. Faintly and far away. For my mind and every fiber was attuned only to what lay ahead. I was just seconds away from touching it, I could feel it.

As I turned the Vault to my right I came face to face with my destiny. “Re-Birth old friend” I heard beside me. The voice was familiar but my eyes did not leave the beauty before me.

“MINE” I roared out just before I pounced on her and sank my teeth in her soft neck.

“Mine” she echoed me and I felt her teeth enter me.

“Oh give me a fucking break” I heard the familiar voice say. “Men I will be back in 1 second. Waite here for my arrival. The perimeter is clear so bed down.” The next thing I knew we had been transported who knows where.

I had lost all meaning and sense of time as I feasted on the blood of the other half of my soul. She did the same, it was the fact that we were consuming the blood we lost that we did not die. But I would die 100 deaths at her hand. If it would mean this delicious torment would prolong itself.

As we feasted we revealed our life for each other. I saw the hurt of traveling alone she suffered. I saw the pup she took under her wing. I saw her grow to be a wonderful mother to that werewolf girl. I felt the pain she suffered when that werewolf girl found her mate.

She saw me find this realm and find my first mate. But they were now just memories. There was no emotion attached to those memories. For now I have a second chance with her, my new soul mate. She can now feel the love I have for her. We pulled apart just before we passed out.

When we came to, about an hour later I looked at her still in my arms. She was a very beautiful little thing. “Wake up little one” I said as I bent my head to kiss her. I felt her stir and kiss me back.

“It wasn’t a dream” she asked as she regained consciousness. That brought a smile to my lips.

“No little one, I am truly not a dream. I am flesh and now half your blood runs through my body. For I am now yours as you are now mine.” I tell her.

“What is your name?” She asked while her eyes shined with love for me. It humbled me to see that in her eyes for me.

“I was reborn back to this world as Re-Birth. You have seen and know my story.” I said as I kissed her head.

“Yes you are Charger my brother’s friend.”

“Yes I am one in the same. But now I am your soul mate as well. If you will have me I would like to make it official.”

“Yes please” she said breathlessly as I was already starting to caress her body with my hands. I then kissed her neck and licked my bite mark. Making her groan in pleasure as I proceeded down her body. It took all my strength not to let my fangs out.

I suckled her breasts as she writhed under me. When I could take no more I sunk my teeth into her meaty breasts and drank from her. Not a lot but enough for her first climax to hit. I then proceeded to kiss down her body in the same exquisite torturously slow speed.

I once again feasted between her parted legs until I could hold off no more and sank my fangs into her. It was a mind blowing experience that nearly undid me. But I refrained until I could sink myself into her completely. Uniting our body’s as one. It was the most intense thing. The moment I made her mine and she screamed out my name. I was not surprised that she had saved herself for me. I had seen and felt all when I first feasted on her blood.

Much later after declaring our love to each other many times. I was sitting on a rock thinking about how lucky I was when she came to me. I yanked her on my lap and realized. As I looked into Melina’s eyes, that I would never have my fill of her.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Wooohooo,

Melina finally found her soul mate.