Epilogue

It is pretty long guys...

RiKara

This is so embarrassing. Om thought as he waited for Rudra, Anika and Prinku to leave his room.

"O... you remember all the tips I gave you?" Rudra asks him with a wink.

"Shut up." Om tells him irately as he looked at Gauri and sees her blushing as she listened to Prinku's some comment.

"Guys... leave them alone." Shivaay says as he walked into the room.

"Bhaiyya... I think we should all sleep with O and Chulbul Bhabhi." Rudra says excitedly. "Let's have a pyjama party."

Shivaay was about to say something when he notices Om's eyes going wide in shock. "Yeah, why not?" Shivaay asks smiling.

"What?" Anika asks confused. "Shivaay..." she starts to say something and quickly stops.

Om notices that Shivaay had slyly pinched Anika. He glares at Shivaay.

"We'll sleep here, if Om... no... no... if Gauri wants us to stay here." Shivaay declares.

"Me?" Gauri asks panicking as she looked at Om.

Om quickly closes his eyes to her, indicating to say no.

"Yes, Gauri." Anika says catching on and says, "Do you want us to stay with you and Om, here?"

"Omkara?" Gauri turns to him not knowing what to say.

"No need to ask him... you are the boss... just like how I am the boss with Shivaay." Anika tells her confidently.

"When did that happen?" Shivaay asks her confused.

"Ever since I broke your car."

"First time or second or third?" Rudra asks confused.

"The very first time." Anika replies confidently.

"Yeah... yeah." Shivaay grins.

"So... Bhabhi, do you want us to stay here?" Prinku asks catching on to the prank.

"Chulbul Bhabhi... if you want us to give you company for your suhag raat... then we will." Rudra benevolently tells her.

"I..."

"Yes?" Shivaay asks her expectantly. "Do you want us to go or stay?"

Gauri turns to Om and he again closes his eyes at her.

"Omkara will decide."

"Leave him." Anika says waving her hand. "Do YOU want us to stay or not?"

"If you want, then we will, Gauri." Shivaay promises her.

"Erm.."

"Guys... enough." Omkara finally tells them realizing Gauri was feeling trapped.

"EY CHUP!" Rudra tells him. "Bhabhi?" Rudra expectantly looks at her.

"Stay?" Gauri asks in a whisper.

"You want us to stay?" Anika asks happily.

"Yeah?" Gauri replies in a confused tone.

"Awesome. I called the bed." Rudra declares as he jumped on the decorated bed and settled.

"Rudra..." Om calls him in a warning tone as he walked to him.

"Where will you sleep, O? Who all are on the bed?"