Alt Mari Part 1(0/10 sin rating)

Marinette sighed, stretching her slim arms. "Good morning, Tikki." She smiles, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Good morning, Marinette. " The kwami chirps, pulling on one of her holder's pigtails. She switched on her phone and nearly dropped it when she saw 14 messages from Alya and around 5 missed calls from Adrien. ADRIEN?!?

She shakily listened to the voicemails. "Princess, are you asleep? You forgot our patrol today. Call me back." Princess? Patrol? Marinette looked at Tikki in confusion. Tikki shrugged nonchalantly and looked at the pictures of Adrien on the wall. Where it should have been, multiple pictures of Marinette with Adrien were there. Tikki gulped nervously. She had a lot to tell her holder.

"M'lady, are you okay? You haven't called me at all. I guess you aren't feeling well. I will visit you later. Get well soon!" M'lady? "Okay what is happening?" Marinette questions the sheepish kwami, a face of confusion.

"There are many alternate realities and universes. I think this is one of them and you have replaced the Marinette here." Tikki said, looking at the wall longingly. How she wished Adrienette would be canon in her world. Alt. Tikki had it good.

"You didn't open up. You said that you weren't feeling very good. I guess I'll leave you to rest up. See you Sunday. Don't forget our date. Love you!" Marinette gasped, red flooding her cheeks. Love her? Something was very different about this Adrien.

"Bugaboo, we have to find a way to make Nalya happen! It's a must that they get together! Call me back. " Marinette screeched in panic, not understanding what nonsense was happening in this world. Apparently Adrien would call her Bugaboo, M'lady, Princess, and something about patrol? Marinette tugs at her pigtails in dread. Did he know she was Ladybug? As if. But only Chat Noir called her Bugaboo and M'lady. Adrien couldn't possibly be Chat Noir...Could he?

She scrolled through the messages, reading each and every one of them. Just then, her phone rang, startling the confused girl. She picked up, and heard Alya screaming on the other end. "Alya?" She asked, worried about her friend. What happened to her cool-headed friend? "Nino is at my house. I'm in the toilet hiding. What do I do? I'm so scared! What if he judges me? " Marinette's eyes widened in disbelief. Weren't Alya and Nino already dating? She thought for a little. What did Nino like? "You can talk to him about his mixtapes and music. He loves DJing so you should be able to start a conversation. And I think he's just as nervous. I think he likes you!" "Thanks, Mari. Talk to you later! Don't forget your date with Adrien later!"

I'm dating Adrien?

A/n
Whoop Dee Doo I'm so excited to do this au :) I'm gonna have to write a part 2 XD