A Billion Dollar Murder

{Depression is being colourblind and being constantly told how colourful the world is}

- Atticus

A Billion Dollar Murder

                                                                        - Agatha Wallace

Mrs Alexandra Grey, the wife of Mr Damien Grey, founder of the law firm Silverstone and Grey's was found dead in the drawing room of their palatial estate in Merriborne. 

She was shot through the head and died on the spot. It was a very gruesome display of hate. The Grey's have refused to comment on the death of Mrs. Grey, but as usual Woman's Weekly brings you tit bits of what they can.

According to sources, contrary to popular belief, the Silverstone's were not involved with the murder of the late Mrs. Grey. In fact the rumor is that the crime was committed by a member of one of the oldest families residing in Merriborne; the Williams family. This author's sources have yet to find out who the culprit exactly is, but the city's police force is on the job so the murderer  shall be brought to justice shortly.

Mrs Grey's funeral will be held on a large scale tomorrow and rumor is that the attending crowd includes some of the most richest people of the world. And it's going to be fully booked.

For more news on the billionaire's of Merriborne, stay tuned for next week's issue.

***

Dum, Dum, Dum, Dum.

*plays evil music*

Who remembers Agatha Wallace?