Stranger Danger [7]

On that Sunday, they planned to meet Mr. Swastika and played tennis with him. Nico had managed to schedule a meeting for Dave this afternoon.

Therefore, they rushed to the rental car to get back to the hotel and prepare for the important meeting.

Nico drove the car at full speed. He didn't want Dave to come late to meet Mr. Swastika. The car was occasionally shaken because the road in the countryside they were going through was still rocky ground. Some distances ahead looked a highway intersection with wide enough road and been properly paved.

Once their car reached the intersection of the highway, unexpectedly there was a black Jeep from the right direction rammed into their rented silver Kijang. Nico swerved to the left trying to avoid the Jeep and their car plunged into the muddy ground outside the paved road.

Two well-built men came out of the black Jeep and came close to Dave and Nico who were shocked and startled at what just happened.

Nico directly realized the danger threatening both of them. He then locked the doors and windshields tightly and began to start the car.

The two strangers came closer. They carried a crowbar and a cold steel in their hands. Nico once again tried to start the car engine. Dave and Nico looked at each other and prepared for the worst.

Soon, the two strangers pounded on the car door and tried to smash the windshield with a crowbar.

"Hey! Get out! If you don't get out, I'll break the windshield!" Threatened the cropped man to Dave and Nico.

Nico repeatedly tried to start the engine of their Kijang but failed, the engine was suddenly broken after being hit earlier.

"Hey, what's this? What's going on?" The surrounding villagers started arriving and asking suspiciously.

The two men did not expect the crowds coming and anticipated it first. Without a word, they abandoned their intentions to harm Dave and Nico and immediately take a thousand steps before his evil intentions were known by the crowds.

"Are you thinking of what I'm thinking now, Nico?" Dave asked hesitantly.

"Is it true that the people attacking us are from our country, Mexico?" Dave asked for certainty from Nico upon their arrival at the hotel.

"It can be, Dave," Nico answered to be sure.

"It seems I know both of them before. Umm ... unlike I know them as friends, I what I meant ... their faces seem to be familiar to me. I guess I've seen it, but I don't know where..." Dave tried to remember.

Shockingly, Dave jumped in surprise.

"I remember now!"

"I think they belong to a group of people attacking me in Mexico on my birthday!"

Dave recalled this painful moment. His face indicated a great suffering of the past incident. He closed his eyes, his brow wrinkled with pain. Suddenly, he felt the pain in his head.

Nico clenched his palms, his teeth clenched in anger. His blood boiled, as if rising to the crown and going to burst out.

"God damn it! What do they really want by following our footsteps here!"

"If they dare to attack us again next time, I'll be happy to break their nose!" Nico screamed with a burning grudge.