Chapter #21: insane family

A/N ahoy, glad you all liked my two updates in on day thing, i'm hoping for more of those as i'm in a good writing mood, and i have all these ideas for Dane and what is in store from him! X3

Dane's P.O.V

I couldn't believe my hair was now blue, though it wasn't ugly it just was like holy shit blue...now my eye... that was another story, that was ugly, it was still swollen shut but was all black around it... I was not meeting the rest of the family like this... looking around I find my mask that I was wearing the other day, I guess they will meet me with this thing on. Getting my outfit for the day all ready, I grab a towel and head for the closest bathroom with my mask on. finding one wasn't that easy but I did it and with out meeting anyone too, so I quickly lock the door and jump into the shower and clean myself up. After getting back to my room, I get out my hair blow drier and dry my hair, it was now a bit longer and hung in my eyes a bit, but not enough to hide the ugly black eye, so once getting my black ripped jeans on and my white and red striped shirt on, I grab my mask and put it on just before swinging the door open and heading to the kitchen. Hearing some chatter coming from another room, I search for it, and soon stand in the door way of the living room where three teens were, two were fighting with each other and the other one just sat there staring as the other two fought on the floor. the one sitting had  short dark red hair and was very skinny with grey-ish skin, all he was wearing was some old dark blue jeans. The other two, from what I could see, kinda looked the same, just one was taller, had short light brown hair and was male and was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans, the girl now had should length hair and had a white tight tank top on and some link pink short shorts on. Feeling a hand on my left arm made me jump back in surprise but I relaxed when I see who it is, Charlie.

"So the one doing nothing is Ish, he isn't much of a people person, kind of like Mac but not as bad, he thinks he's better then everyone in the house and doesn't care if he hurts you in anyway,he's 17 by the way. now the two who are fighting are twins, their 14. they usually have at least 4 fights like this a day, the girl she is Teya and her brother is Tes, seeing this you wouldn't believe they share a room, now would ya?" looking at me he smirks, and pulls me to another room where there are four people in, two are just reading the daily paper and one is watching some telly and the other one is painting on the wall. " Now the one is the black shaggy hair and tons of tattoos reading the paper is Finch, he's 27. next to him is Daxx, he's 24, and Kiwi the one watching TV is 10, at first she is shy wont talk much but once she warms up to ya she is silly and loves to laugh, Mac actually loves to see her smile and laugh, he wont say it but he does. and finally there's Ab, he's 12, and acts like a child, we think it's cause he got hit in the head and just went back to being like 5 or 6 years old again, he's smart in ways but if he doesn't get his way he will have an sissy fit, though I heard someone might being taking him as he doesn't want to be here anymore, and Mac doesn't want to deal with him. now there one more person but you can meet her later, she's a bitch of a witch you know..." After all his talking Charlie relaxes and lets his hair full in his face, must of tired himself out with so much talking and without mumbling too.

Nodding my head, I relax and head for the kitchen, hearing Charlie following behind, i smile behind the mask.

"got any pop tarts?" asking ask I glance behind my should to Charlie, seeing a smile grow he nods his head happily and walks a head of me to get them, once in the kitchen, he hands me my pop tarts and grabs himself his too.

" wanna go to your room and eat or try and see if the twins have stopped fighting?" thinking his words over, I chuckle a little and respond.

"ahh let's check the twins, I wanna see who won" laughing at my statement, we head back to the living room where the two twins were now just laying on the floor huffing and puffing, both looked all beat up but they were still giggling at eachother, i guess for how bad they looked.