3.Teens

3.Teens

"Your actually really cute! You know that?~" YN said and Dan blushed. She dose this with every guard. Dan thought smirking. He always knew why. He watched YN grow up I mean he is like 3 years older than her. He knew jealousy when he saw it. That's exactly what he saw on Hiro's face. He took a quick look and saw Hiro and his friend staring at them and Hiro sighing. It's their last day together Dan thought. They have to get together... I watched Hiro and his friend leave. I looked to YN.

"You should go. You can't be here please leave." I said and she looked hurt but walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiro POV

I listened to the crys out side. I looked below my balcony to see YN crying and I climbed down the vines..

"YN...You okay?" I asked and she looked up and slapped me.

"You just go away......my heart is going through hell these last three days! Go back to your room!" (A/N she says that but says nothing about how he got there?) YN yelled. I sighed and grabbed her hand and held her as she cried.

I know I can treat you better.
Better than he can

I sang soft and she looked at me in my eyes and I kissed her. She pulled me closer and I could swear...I heard someone cheering for us. I smiled and pulled away for air. I love her. She blushed and ran away.

Sorry for the crappy chapter! I have been busy working on new projects for you wonderful people! Bye!!!