8.break out

YN POV

I ran out towards the edge of the counter and looked around once more to be sure noone would see me. I walked over to the cookies Callahan hid while I was asleep. Of course. Since Callahan and Mia apparently are the worst villians. I took out these cookies. They had "EAT ME." on them. (GUESS WHAT THE REFRENCE IS FROM.) I bite a piece and started to grow bigger. I was at my normal size. I looked for a dress and found this FC one and a bag of random stuff. Even Hair dye. It took a minute but I looked like this...

 It took a minute but I looked like this

It was like I was a teenager again. I looked pratically the same so worse disguise. EVER. I dyed my hair with RC (Random Color) and DC eyes (different than normal color eyes.). I walked out and bumped into someone opened my eyes to see Mia. She grabbed my arm and walked me back to the room with me struggling.

"Here's the deal. Tell me what you were gonna say about Tadashi. Then I'll let you go. I know he is alive but where is he?" Mia said and I nodded.

"Tadashi is alive and Callahan transformed him into a husky for I guess bait for you. Help me save Hiro. I'll put in a good word with Tadashi. Only to save Hiro." I said. She nodded.

"That slimy.....He had tadashi be a husky for 2 years. Is he ok? I will help you." She said. I saw the worry in her eyes. She may be a cheater but everyone makes mistakes... I guess...

"He was last time I saw him maybe 4 months ago. Now let's go." I said.

"Hiro will be at the wedding." Mia said and looked at me giving me a hood. "Callahan would regonize you with that outfit" dammit.

"How do you know? You did break up with him, when you were me. He is probably hurt and wont go." I said and looked around. Two guards...

"Before he ever loved you, you were friends/enemies. Which means he will be there for you. YN. " Mia said and pulled out a bag.

"This is a map, letter and a dress. Read it once your safe and hiding at the wedding. I have to go back and play bride. Im sorry." She said and walked out and yelled at the guards of a prisoner escaping. Thanks Mia. I changed in the closet nearby and ran toward the doors towards the cathedral and walked in with the other guests.

Robert came in first it was disgusting this wedding would occur even if it was mine

Robert came in first it was disgusting this wedding would occur even if it was mine. I walked towards the stage and a signal was pointed at me to sing by a confused orchestra. Hiro was near the front. I frowned and looked off at the floor. But Once I sang a line they knew to follow my lead.

"Some how I know I will find a way
To a brighter day in the sun
Somewhere I know that he waits for me
Someday soon he'll see I'm the one..." I sang Mia was walking down the aisle. She smiled towards me.

"I won't give up on this feelingAnd nothing could keep me away!!" I sang and stared at Hiro and saw him frown slightly at Mia/Me

And nothing could keep me away!!" I sang and stared at Hiro and saw him frown slightly at Mia/Me.

"'Cause I still believe in destiny,
That you and I were meant to be.
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above,
'Cause I still believe
Believe in love!" I smiled at Hiro who looked off and blushed a bit.

"I know what's real cannot be denied
Although it may hide for a while
With just one touch love can conquer fears
Turning all your tears into smiles.." This was the slowest walk ever... She was still at the beginning...

"It's such a wondrous feeling
I know that my heart can't be wrong!" I frowned as Hiro let a tear fall down his face. He loves me. I love him. But no. I can't be with him, until it's over. I thought and twirled.

"'Cause I still believe in destiny
That you and I were meant to be
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above
'Cause I still believe
Believe in love," Mia was at the half way to half way point.

"Love can make miracles
Change everything
Lift you from the darkness and make your heart sing!
Love is forever!
When you fall,
It's the greatest power of all!" I sang and Mia and Hiro looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh I still believe in destiny
That you and I were meant to be
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above
'Cause I still believe
Believe in love!!" I frowned Hiro looked sad but he smiled and winked at her as to say 'I am so happy for you.'. She was almost there now.

"Yes I still believe
Believe in love
I still believe in love
I still believe
Believe in love..." I sang and Hiro was staring at me. Mia was at the alter now the glamour spell making her look like me.

"Dearly beloved we have gathered here today to celebrate YN and Robert's love. If anyone needs to object speak now." Before I could say anything. Hiro yelled.

"I object!"

Song: I still believe by Hayden P.
https://youtu.be/mQe6zrK83J4
Just ask me for link if you can't get it.