7. *Insert chap name*

Spot the reference! Good luck.

"This day has been perfect... the kinda day I've dreamed of since, I was small. Everybody, I'll soon control Every man, woman and child... Who says a girl can't really have it all?" I said smirking at my reflection. This is cliche.... I steal her place.. Marry Robert... And break Hamada's heart like he did to me.

"Honey, Are you ready?" Rob asked me.

"Yes. Are you?" He nodded leaning down to kiss my head.

"EW! GET YOUR FLITHY FACE AWAY WITH MY BODY." YN yelled siting in the tiny castle. "You should have just locked me in a closet not a toy set!"

 "You should have just locked me in a closet not a toy set!"

The castle

The castle.
Minus Ariel instead that's you.

"Quiet. You said you didnt want to marry him. So I will." I said and held her up by her dress. She spat on me and glared.

"Of course you would marry someone like him." YN spat.

"What does that mean?" I said.

"Someone like him. Who uses people to get what they want like you.. YOUR the one who cheated on Tadashi all those years ago.. You brat kid." She said. Tadashi... The one man who I loved... Too bad I got caught cheating... Hiro was the one who told Tadashi. He ruined my life. With him gone I'll have money and my Dashi.

"Just you wait LN! I will kill Hiro and find Tadashi." I said .

"Wait. Dont you know Callahan-" Callahan shut her up and I looked at the castle for a minute.
What was she going to say?

YN POV

I need to find the potion to make me big again... I need to save Hiro! I won't let him die... I banged on the castle door. This dress was uncomfy to say the least. Poofy and itchy... I hate it. Hiro.... Oh gosh.... I hope he's ok..

"Tonight was GREAT Mia! Soon the boy will be ours... You'll get your revenge and I'll get the crown!" Callahan said smiling.

"What about the girl?" Mia said looking at me.