I Killed Them

ATTENTION EVERYONE READING... I'M THE AUTHOR BEHIND THESE LOVELY WORDS AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT.....IF YOU CANT STAND GUNS ,FIGHTING ,SWEARING , AND BAD ASS BITCHES (Savages also)...THEN YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE...SERIOUSLY THERE'S THE DOOR...HURRY MY HANDS ARE GETTING TIRED.....OK ON WITH THE STORY!

I was born on the battle field.
That was when hell broke loose.
When I broke loose.

The first thing I tasted was blood.
I don't know whose or what, but it was blood. But who knew that a taste of blood could change your life?!

Well you know now.
Because it certainly changed mine.

My mother was a vampire.
My father was a werewolf.

They said that it wasn't allowed.
But my parents went a head and broke the rules.

Mom got pregnant....with me.
I was the death of her. I was the death of Dad. I killed the two people that loved me most.
The two people that I loved the most.

The saddest part was.....I watched them die....and I didn't even shed a single tear....

What was I suppose to do anyway I was just a baby....a stupid baby that killed her parents.

I watched them killed her...I watched my mother's father kill them....my own grandfather took away my joy...my love.

And I'm gonna make him pay.

I don't know how I remember it, but I certainly do....its like I was watching a movie, a movie that was real, a movie that my parents starred, a movie that almost got me killed....

**********

Back at the battle field before I was born.

Gunshots flew in the air as my mother is placed on a small table used for making weapons and special bullets.

"I can't take the pain any longer!" Mom cries.

"Erika stay with me, stay with...everything is gonna be okay." Father hushes her through her cries.

"I can't take this any longer just cut it out! cut its out!"

"You'll die!" Father exclaims.

"I don't care, as long as my child lives..."

Father puts his finger in her mouth and jabs the knife in her belly as my mother bites her fangs into his skin.

My mothers eyes glow red at the taste of blood.

As my fathers eyes glow yellow at the feel of pain.

Wincing he drags the knife as carefully as he could down her belly.

He takes his hands out her mouth as blood scrolls down from her lips.

He then took me out of my mothers belly and place me gently in her arms.

**********

When I was born

"Name your child." Father simply says because he knew what little time she had because of the blood she was loosing.

People scream out in pain in a distance fighting for there King and Queen.

Queen Erika and King Calvin.

That makes me the Princess....if I live.

"Thea....Thea Zamora Amelia Kennedy." She manages to say as her eyes slightly starts to close.