Werewolves? Chasing a human?

I push myself up off the ground and Poochi runs to my side. We walk slowly over to the body lying on the ground.

I retract my wings and stop in front of him.

My eyes took in his appearance.
He had red vampire droopy eyes, cracked pink lips, pale skin, black shoulder length shaggy hair, his face was covered in scars and dried blood, his ripped shirt was barely covering his skin and his dark jeans were torn apart.

I lift him up by his shirt, he swing his hand toward my face but I catch it and elbowed him in the nose and knee him in his crotch.

I drag him out of the woods and carry him to our torture house.

I shove him in a chair and hand cuffed him to it.

I walk out leaving Poochi to watch him. I wentpp to the main house and saw mom in the kitchen. "Mom, come to the torture house please." I gesture my head towards the door.

"Oh...okay" she said walking to me "w—what's wrong sugar?"

"Um...someone was on our territory a v—vampire" I cringe at the word.

Mom looked worried "What!" She blinks "n—nevermind let's go."

We hurry out of the main house and burst open the doors of the torture room.

"What are you doing in our woods! In my territory!" mother back handed him across his face.

"Well that might leave a mark" I say under my breath.

He chokes  and laugh "I'm your worse fucking nightmare!"

My mother smirks "Amelia sweetheart could you excuse us for a second please?" Mother ask.

"Yeah sure, I was planning to go in town anyway" I nod.

I step outside going back to the main house as I hear a voice scream out in agony.

"Gotta love mom." I chuckle.

I walk in my room and grab my long black leather coat that a hood to pull over your head. I pull it on and before I stepped out of the room Poochi ran in front of me giving me the puppy eyes in her small fireless form.

I smile "You look so cute" I rub her cheeks "but your not coming" I drop my hands from her cheeks and walk out.

The darkness around me invade my eyes and the crispy breeze blew my hair.

I turned my eyes glowing yellow so I could see what was in front me better.
To me, werewolf eyes saw better in the dark.

I speed through the woods and in no time I was at a large building blocking me from my destination, it was my destination.
That's where I stay mostly at nights, I get a better view of the town and what is happening in it.

I climb the building and reached a balcony that had were wolf, vampires and angel statues with glowing eyes. When I, the immortal hybrid step close to them there eyes glow bright green.

This is my terf and if anything or anyone comes across it....they won't last another day.

In our world territory was the main rule other than humans and the underworld should not mix.

I step onto the balcony and watch below me like an eagle watching its prey.

My eyes scan each and every face that walked by.
They all seemed normal, they all seemed...human.

I came across two men walking rather fast with black armed suits that was hid by a long black coat.

My eyes scan the crowd carefully until I hit there target.

He had wet dirty blonde messy short hair that lied on his forehead, slightly pale skin, light purple eyes that glistened in the moon light, and strawberry pink lips.

His upper body muscles squeeze in the tight dark T-shirt he was wearing. He looked like he was 21, but you can't judge a book by its cover  right?...he might look like a 21 year old but really is 19.

"Boy, he thick" I whistle.

I stare at the two men once more and something was rather strange about them.

The boy turned into the subway and the two men followed.

Strange....

I jump down from the balcony and landed on my feet instantly walking off pulling the hood over my face and turned to the subway that the boy walked into.

I enter the subway, scanning the room for the boy, my eyes stop on him, he was waiting on a train. I slowly walk up to the boy but not before the men took out there guns sending several shots at me. Two flew behind me breaking a window, one landed in a woman stomach, three landed in the train that was passing by and the last one aimed after me but I moved swiftly dodging it like the rest.

Screams erupted from people mouth in fright.
I just wanted to rip out there tongues and shove it up there ass for them to shut the fuck up.

The boy looked at me with wide eyes, but didn't say anything.

What the fuck they shooting at me for?!

I pulled out my werewolf gun and shot the both of them in there shoulders twice.

I was assuming they were werewolves because of there black skin and slightly yellow eyes.

The bullets are poisonous so they better hurry up outta here if they wanna live.

They rip the cloth from around the wound. The flesh spat out the bullets and let out smoke.

People started to scream even louder and everyone scattered out the room.

My face drops "Werewolves....I'm not surprise they carry there dog scent everywhere" I mutter.

They fire back and a bullet grazed pass my ears and one shot the boy in his knee and he felt to the floor in pain.

I look at him on the ground and shot the one that shot him with the gold bullet in his chest not breaking eye contact with the boy.

But of course he couldn't see my face. Then again I would have to move to a different house maybe even a different country.

The man scream out in pain as the shocking increased and I press the explosion button on my gun and he exploded into tiny bits splashing blood on his werewolf friend.

The poison that was in the bullet prevented the werewolf from turning so we had time to escape and he also had time to live because I could have just killed him on spot.

I pull the boy's hand over my shoulder, the hood still hiding my face and run out of the subway into a dark alley.
I rest him on the ground and turned to walk away but he got up ignoring the pain and grab my hand.

I swiftly turn around, the breeze blowing my ombre blonde hair in my face.

My eyes turn back to its normal color, icy blue.

He let's go of my hand and claps his side "Can I get your name princess?"

I stare at him "Lia" I turn to walk away but he catches my hand again.

"Thanks for saving me L—Lia."

"Why were they following you?" I wonder.

"I—I don't even know who they are much less why there following me" he shrugs.

I narrow my eyes slightly "Don't be frighten if you see me again" and with that said I disappeared in the darkness.

Moments later I was staring down at him from the balcony.
He made a few phone calls and later someone came for him in a car.

I disappeared back into the woods and was now at my house.

I burst the door open "Mom, werewolves were after a human!"

She gasp.

Thank you for reading!...vote and comment if you want and of course add this story to your library and the story isn't gonna be finish by now so if I update late it simply means that I'm just planning what is going happen or something came up and I don't have enough time....and sorry I took so long to update guys and yeah I hope you liked this chapter. Buh–Bye😘🙋