How it all began....

My name is Lee, Ayaki but people can call me Ayaki. Today.....was a creepy day. I was changing in the girls locker room and just before I finished by putting on my uniform skirt I heard a the locker room door slam shut and locked. I wonder to myself.

"Did someone not know that the door should never be locked?"

I walked up to the door I wasn't thinking of putting on my shoes. As I slowly walk to the door, something it someone was behind me.

Before I could turn back she felt someone grabbing my arm as I was pin to the door. I was scared I didn't know what to do. My eyes were closed until in heard something whispered softly in my ear.

"Open your eyes..." It said.

I didn't want to....but I did. All I saw was a guy....with glasses as a weird part of his hair touches my nose as he got closer to me.

"What do you want....you know, boys aren't supposed to be in the girls locker room!" I shouted.

"If you quiet down I'll tell you why." the guy said.

All I felt was his warm hand moving up my in my shirt. I wanted to run away so badly but my body couldn't move a muscle.

"Please leave me alone~" I said while moaning a bit. I didn't mean to but I blush in embarrassment.

"I'll let you finished getting dressed. Will talk outside....met me at the bridge next to the school.....got it." He said as he let's go of me.

I wanted to mabey slap em but that might be rude. But all I did was nod and I watched him leave. He glared at me with a smile then close the behind em.

I took a deep breath. But I finished off getting dressed and planned going under the bridge.

"I hope he not....doing anything sneaky...."

I make it to the bridge and he wasn't there.

"He set me up!" I shouted.

"I was her the whole time." He said as he came out of the shadows. I kinda wish he didn't but he stood in front of me as he got closer to my face. I didn't know what was happening but the only thing I did.....was nothing....

To be continued....